Yoshimitsu stance shenenigans & transitions

Hey guys, spamming FLE A+B gains nice meter even if it misses! If they be running away from you all the time, just get on that pogostick and hop away! I've doing this on each new opponent I see and most of the time they're like "HAY, IT'S FRIENDLY TROLL TIEMZ!" and they start doing random stuff too, trying to be funny! Once you get the meter you need you can sucker punch them with a quick transitional MED attack!

Also, you can reduce the health you lose while in SDGF by stopping and moving every second. Great way to run down the time if you got opponents who can't even hit you up there!

I got to test some DGF shenanigans last night in tourney play.

DGF dash is totally worth the damage clip for moving out of the FLE+K block. It's still punishable, but my chances to come out unscaved were much higher than before. It's total bad news bears when playing against an aware Astaroth. He'll just snatch out you out of the sky and tell you to quit that shit...maggot.

9B+K > [K] > DGF A > MED option actually worked out for me a bit. It's a solid mix up and makes you rough to be tracked. I need to bring his MED B+K GI to the lab for some potential Nightmare, Phyrra O, and Xiba trolling. So ace.

I wouldn't think DGF 4A+B would get you out of the way fast enough for most things...

also, you probably know this, but the aGI from MED is A+B. []

Here's some real shenanigans! Just happened to me and I've been trying to understand it but no avail.

So if you kill yourself with SDGF flying damage, there's three things that might happen:
1. You'll just land, scream, then faint.
2. You'll just scream and keep flying!
3. You'll just land and SPONTANEOUSLY EXPLODE

For the third thing to happen, you'll have to-
A. Get hit hard by something that'll break your armor before you kill yourself
B. ???
C. ???

I don't even know why 2 happens and why 3 doesn't happen 100% of the time I try to recreate it. One time, my opponent ringed out the exact time I got killed by the SDGF flying damage but I got the round win because I had to land, then EXPLODE and lose all my clothes/armor for the next round.
SCIV DGF self throw ring out's successor?

It always cracks me up when they try to do Ezio's unblockable or what not when I could dig the ground. They shoot high and low and I'm invincible just by digging the ground a lot. xD

I get into trouble all the time by fucking around with Yoshi's goofy shenanigans haha!! You can't resist.

I think it's strength comes from being able to do multiple steps successively more than anything.

Aight - got a capture card in the mail, when it arrives, you peopple are in for some silly-ass shananigens. ^_^
Also, [iMCF, iMCF, iMCF, 6B BE,] On block 8B+K Evade K, DNK is an amazing anti 2A blockstring! =D

Is there any good time to do MED~A+B K:K, I try to do it and my opponent always moves out of the way and I get hit in the face, so is it just to look flashy in this game or is there an actual good time to use it?

Is there any good time to do MED~A+B K:K, I try to do it and my opponent always moves out of the way and I get hit in the face, so is it just to look flashy in this game or is there an actual good time to use it?

They can evade the whole attack, so not really that useful. Although it does put you in bliss if you nail it.

1K/MED K on connect is a confirm for suicide. Not really worth it though. If you both have equal health it's pretty much asking for a double KO though. I've had it JG'd before too. Which was hilarious.

Thats too bad, how about for MED~A+KA+B, does this have use, like can you buffer it into something else, I haven't given it a try because your probably dead before you get to do anything. Seem all the teleports are pretty useless in this game, but I do like how all the MED teleports put you right on top of your opponent in this game, even though you no longer are behind them.

1K/MED K on connect is a confirm for suicide. Not really worth it though. If you both have equal health it's pretty much asking for a double KO though. I've had it JG'd before too. Which was hilarious.

JG the suicide after 1K??!?! Aren't they still in the air when it hits? Or JG 66A+K, which would be hilariously disappointing for Yoshi...

Back