Yoshimitsu Wall Combos

Someone can tell me if it's combo? :)
-> DGF A (CH) (DGF)B 3AB (near wall) W! 2aB 8K W! 2A+BB 3AB 44bB 33B B+K
or instead of 33B B+K -> 4AAAAA aB+K DNK 3B

I think damage >>> 180 (and ~200 for the alternative combo)

OK...
Masato french player has tested the wallcombo and it's about 200 dmg for
DGF A (CH) (DGF)B 3AB W! 2aB 8K W! 2A+BB 3AB 44bB 33B B+K

and 212 dmg for
DGF A (CH) (DGF)B 3AB W! 2aB 8K W! 2A+BB 3AB 44bB 4AAAAA aB+K 1B

DGF A (CH) 3AB is not always guaranteed. it's depend if the opponent is big or small but it seems more guaranteed on female characters.
Because 3AB is used twice in the same combo, the second 3A can't stun but the launcher is still guaranteed. So we have two distinct guaranteed combos in one! That's why the damages are so big !!

I'm not new to Yoshi. I'm actually playing him again but for good this time... My favorite wall combo is 3B etc... W!, 2A+BB, 6A+K4, a:B+K... because it heals... I seen the Yoshi combo project, thats were I got it from... but is there anyway to make it do more damaging?

I'm not new to Yoshi. I'm actually playing him again but for good this time... My favorite wall combo is 3B etc... W!, 2A+BB, 6A+K4, a:B+K... because it heals... I seen the Yoshi combo project, thats were I got it from... but is there anyway to make it do more damaging?

3B is an option. But it shouldn't be you're only one. 3B on block it's VERY unsafe and guarantees your competition nasty punishment dmg. 33K is also unsafe. Other wall options are CH 33B, 9K, FLE B/B, and iMCF traps near walls to start. Also wall combo staple that works for all of those listed would be for Ex:

9K, W!, 2A+BB, DNK, W!, iMCF, 22_88B, 3AB, DNK, 3B

19 hits for about 90 dmg on NH, CH does over 100 dmg. An easy staple. ;)

Staple wall combo for me post 9K is rddk's 1 combo, too good. Retarded damage if they stand and great damage if they sleep.

Here's a new one for you (I think), not very creative but I haven't seen it done.
44B+K, (W!), iMCF, 22B, 3B, (W!), 2A+BB, DNK = 118 damage.

Staple wall combo for me post 9K is rddk's 1 combo, too good. Retarded damage if they stand and great damage if they sleep.

How could I forget RDD9K? I honestly believe 9K belongs to RDDK exclusively. You'll face copyright issues if you perform 9K wall splats in tourneys haha.

How could I forget RDD9K? I honestly believe 9K belongs to RDDK exclusively. You'll face copyright issues if you perform 9K wall splats in tourneys haha.
Haha !!
Don't worry about this. I'm not like those players in lack of recognition lol. Everybody can abuse this without mention my name ^____^
I'm just glad if my findings can improve your games with Yoshimitsu. It's all yours... ;)

Indeed RDDK...
22K, W!, 2A+BB, DNK, iMCF, 3B+K:B, 4AAAAA(just), a:B+K, W!(maybe), DNK, 3B (challenging) (I don't know the damage, can this even work???)

The 3B+K:B will not connect after 22B as the opponent has fallen too far to the ground.

Please do not post untested, non-guaranteed wall combos. Once you experiment enough with Yoshi's wall combos, you'll know what will and will not hit.

Indeed Hajime...
Then I'll fix that part, I know it can hit after iMCF...
EDIT:
Everything has been tested up to the 4AAAAA(just). I can't get the just because of timing issues. You need to do the 3B+KB rather fast and catch them with 4AAAAA at the right time, messes me up... can anyone get some numbers? I'll practice that 4A(just) series more till then...

Indeed Hajime...
Then I'll fix that part, I know it can hit after iMCF...
EDIT:
Everything has been tested up to the 4AAAAA(just). I can't get the just because of timing issues. You need to do the 3B+KB rather fast and catch them with 4AAAAA at the right time, messes me up... can anyone get some numbers? I'll practice that 4A(just) series more till then...

4:A series is easy as shit bro you'll get it. No frame data necessary, just timing. Still waiting on my copy of SC4 to return! -_-"

Probably been done before, but I am posting just because it's not in this thread yet.
This will only work if the opponent is in BT.
9K, (W!), 2[A+B], FLE B, (W!), iMCF, 22_88B, 3AB (W!), DNK, 3B - 103 dmg.

4:A series is easy as shit bro you'll get it. No frame data necessary, just timing. Still waiting on my copy of SC4 to return! -_-"

eh?!

I need to see some match vids of you :) i've never once seen anyone do this consistently in matches, not even Chang's friend. That will be exciting to see.

Back