Yoshimitsu Wishlist!

they need to step his BT game up. you can only really go into a stance to be effective in BT with yoshi. i'd be happy if his BT game was a third as good as say... Voldo

WR could use work too. WR K was the shit in SC2! i used to catch so many people with that. its 33K in this game. WR K now can be ducked/shaken if caught in CH... WR B leaves him in BT which isn't great.... and i can't think of WR A at the moment cuz i'm sleepy as i'm writing this.

more options out of INT and REF stances.

bottom line, i respect all yoshi players who do well with him. it seems like you have to work so much harder with him than other characters imo. it frustrates me at times. goodnight. lol

WR could use work too. WR K was the shit in SC2! i used to catch so many people with that. its 33K in this game. WR K now can be ducked/shaken if caught in CH... WR B leaves him in BT which isn't great.... and i can't think of WR A at the moment cuz i'm sleepy as i'm writing this.

It's his WS A that leaves him in BT. but I completely agree with you. His WRs need work. Both WR K and WR B are high and just not that useful when there are other better options. 4KB, 33B=>B+K. It'd be nice if Yoshi still had his pokes from SC2- 6B, 6B9, 6B3. Those pokes were off the hook!

Yes. His WS game is terrible. I only use WS B if I need to stop someone from running in when I'm getting off the ground. WS B does see some minor use in my game.

But, you can make up for his WS game with moves like 8K and RCC iMCF.

I wish yoshi had more long range or high damaging horizontals. 22_88 A is ok. 33A has pretty good set ups. his AA is fast but can be stepped lol(ask hajime about that one lol) 6A is ok but high, it just seems like stepping is yoshis kryptonite....... i could use a kryptonite shot right about now(Bacardi 151, Malibu Rum, Midori, Pinapple Juice and splash of Sweet and Sour)

stepping gets me for sure. 22K and 22A is decent for some long range step-killing imo tho.
i wish i could cancel 22K, and bait GI´s with it.
also, 22K canceling into REF would be sweet.

22K is steppable. but i like that idea for canceling 22K, though. kind of like the 22B cancel into INT.

so i'm thinking of a way that they can change/improve the yoshi flash (A+K) for soulcalibur V....

at first, i thought about making it a move stealer if used in CH like Tekken 4, but then im like na....

then, i'm like it would be cool if yoshi had an auto-GI!
like immediately after GI'ing somebody with the yoshi flash, he goes into one of his random tekken moves, or 3 [B+K]... ya know, somethin crazy like we would expect from yoshi.

he would be the first with a random auto-GI

how about this: an aGI from DGF? motherfuck yeah, right? why should that faggot Mitsurugi be allowed to have aGI´s from a stance, but not Yoshimitsu?

A 6A with more range and catches all step at far~tip range, make A+K go into a STN on IMP garaunteeing bA as a combo, CH 11A should LNC on CH high enough for ear slicer to combo, Double DNK should be nerfed one is enough... MED A+BK the unblockable shark attack +K combo should always connect after a successful IMP, get rid of the delay in 3AB, 66, INT K, the Kick should be uninterruptable on grd, make spinning JF's easier and all +0 on grd, 4B should SC in 8...

Ok, since the announcement of the new game, is there anything your looking forward to seeing from Yoshi?

I mean i think the list is pretty clear..a better WS move.. possibly Horizontal. His old SC3 66BB .. way better attack than SCIV's 66B, or just fix the move itself.

Maybe, a Warp from REF.. or new attacks or cancels that we're in Tekken 6? What about his Outfits? What should he be looking like?

I just wonder what SC5 wild have in store for my fave character.

Yo Dimmak that sig is tight~! Canceling 8,9A+B into SDGF would be broke... I just want his JF spins to recover when you hit them... Not random... So stupid... also a crouch grab? That would be awesome... If cassy and X can have one then why cant Yoshi? I like him just the way he is... Just add a little flare here and there and DEFF fix his WS game and he will be good to go... He needs a throw where he runs head down and the flag sticks through them then he does a back flip and slams them on the floor then flips back onto his feet... lol

I can use a crouch-grab, that'll be awesome.8_9A+B into SDGF would be a little broke.. IDK if that would be viable against people like Asta who can air-grab that probably very easy on reaction, or Cervy could just shoot you out of the air.

But yeah I totally forgot, FIX 4A_1A_1K JF series'.. randomness is blah.

6K is also accesible from FC, why not use that as a WS move? also 4KB...

I think 6K2K is really good as a punisher for ducked highs/throws...while he has not a good WS game, his 6 and 4 moves from FC are really good, better than other chars for sure...

I think Yoshi is a pretty awesome char that has no Major flaws, he is very well balanced. Safe Launchers, good lows, good RO game, ridicolous Throw range for a char that has an i11 AA, one of the best throwgames, perfect basics...

Yoshi has basically everything. If he only gets buffs he will be close to broken top tier.

So what should be NERFED in your opinion?

@docvizzo yoshi's launchers aren't safe. most of his lows are punishable if blocked.

But I agree with his RO game and throw range. I've liked using yoshi because he's adaptable in any situation and against any character.. not to mention he's just an entertaining character to watch.

@dockyboy: What are you talking about? you know for a fact yoshi's launcher aren't safe :p Oh and 6K from crouch is good but it won't punish a move that ends in FC :/ 4KB is usually too slow.

All I want is a better WR move and maybe a faster mid-range horizontal. Other than that I'm happy :) Just keep iMCF combos and tekken moves.

I dont think anything should be nerfed... giving him a good WS game would not make him broke... LoL but they will probably totally switch him around so we are all just throwing stones in the dark here anyway...

making his JF's recovery not random and adding a crouch grab would be nice with just our yoshi right now, but they will change all the combos and so on lol thats why its a new game otherwise they couldve just made an update... haha

Lol i know Yoshimitsu and if he stays like this AND gets better WS game than he will be a bitch to play against.

With Safe launchers i mean 33B+K, thats safe in my book :)

I'd like to some more range, his teleports can be excellent, not that anyone seems to use them, but when used right can be highly entertaining... Maybe some new Inspector Gadget-esque mechanical limbs lol

Back