Yoshi's Top 10 moves(Namuuuu...)

what hajime said... both aprts of it :) (hello). But yea.. also.. no way are 2A+B and 66A+K top 15 even. 2A+B might be top 20.. but 66A+K is not a move you should use. I don't know how many times someone has used that to try and get a "cheap" win (don't confuse my meaning of cheap.. I mean cheap as in FAST...) and I simply interrupted it... or worse, I side stepped or teched and avoided it aand end up launching them for pretty much an instant KO. Sometimes it works..but its not something you should be using except if you are playing inferior opponents really or are just feeling really really risky that day..lol.

2A+B on the other hand isn't a bad move... its jsut not great. 2A+B B is great in combos, and sometimes I use 2[A+B] if I don't expect the other person to tech left or right.... but honestly if they tech and you go into pogo you are in trouble. Compared to his other options for oki its just simply not as great usually..thats all.

Otherwise the list looks fine :) look through some of the other players lists and find common moves between them such as 33B and 4A+K and try to implement them into your game.. thats a hint for ya and have an enjoyable friday!

66[A+K]:A was in my top 15 when i played Yoshi seriously.
If you get stepped often then u're reading the opponent wrong i think.
It's hard to 'accidentally' step this, i know from experience personally. Especially with the current step G wave. It tracks well enough.

2A+B is one of my mid mixup moves for many reasons :/ alongside 33BB+K,66K and of course BB.

flea i like, flea is one of those stances that if u have a predicatble opponent things is easy. even though no move is outstanding, its just like ducking highs and jumping lows. when u go into pogo to avoid the hits, it fucks with your opponent so much. also, fle b, a:bk or imcf is a nice little frame trap i like to use.

can I go by these top 10 lists, learn a few combo's, do the EASY JF's(does he have easy ones?), and be at least decent with Yoshi? don't get me wrong I'm not talking a 10 MOVE YOSHI but centered around let's say Hajime's top 10 mixed with a good 15/20 other moves and stance stuff.

BelovedChild: Provided you play smart and punish properly, it's possible. I've seen basic Yoshis perform okay. Although, not having iMCF takes away a certain amount of rushdown ability / pressure. I suppose it's all relative to the skill level of your competition.

I don't even play Yoshi or know anything about him but here goes:

AA
BB
2A
A+G,B+G
iMCF
33B, B+K
FC 3K
6A

PS: If you didn't get the memo: I don't know what I'm talking about

I just decided yesterday to pick up Yoshi. I just love his ability to be so flashy.
This thread is going to help me out.

I don't have a list yet, but i'll still try to :(6)::(A):+:(K)::A:+:K: you if i'm up 2 rounds.
XD

1. iMCF
2. iFC3K
3. 11_33_77_99 A+B
4. 33B, B+K
5. 6A
6. 22K
7. Pogo-B_
8. B
9. CHa:B+K
10. 4A+K

most of my Top 10 moves either have frame advantage to pull off iMCF or can be followed up with an iMCF for chunks of damage. Having iMCF in your arsenal opens up a whole different avenue of pressure and mind games. If you're serious about becoming a competitive player with yoshi then iMCF is a must have. But for casuals, yoshi is a great character for all of his silly shenanigans. there's no reason NOT to pick up yoshi :)

^ so true yoshi is an awsum character to use if u want to mess with people or just control the game

I'm so late in responding to this thread. But better late than never.

4A+K (Very beneficial for Pocky Yoshi.)
AA, 3K, BB, and K (Quick pokes FTW.)
Flea hopping (It's fun to do this. It's risky and I like it.)
Suicides (When I see an opportunity. I don't care if I lose, it's fun. xD)
iMCF (A must have for Yoshis. I need to try to do it more.)
JF4AAAAA (Just fun to do. I can do it but it's tough.)
Headslide!!! or Med 6A+B I think. (I like sliding on the ground. ^-^")
Throws. (Everyone needs them.)
33B B+K. (It helps me in certain situations.)

Out of all them my most favorite set-up is 4A+K when it's 56, 46, 36, 26, 16, 06.
I do this to run away. Then I do (Reflection)4B+K. Stance change to (Flea Pogo)B+K and hop away.
I'm basically saying, You can't catch me, I'm Pocky Yoshi. ^-^"

1. a:B+K
2. AA
3. iMCF
4. DNK
5. 4KB
6. 6K2K
7. 33_99 B B+K
8. DGF K
9. DGF B
10. SDGF B
11. 3AB after stuns