You want DLC characters?

You want DLC characters?

• Yes

Votes: 287 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
I'm so pressed I couldn't get Dampierre before so I really want him.

That along with Talim, Zasalamel and Cassandra (she prolly ain't gonna happen but whatever) and maybe a few more.

not too many for me

YES! DLC would be so nice!!! Hwang would be such a nice addition. If we can't have him at least have his moveset in. Assassin from Soulcalibur II wasn't really a true character but I still had fun with his moveset.
Characters that should be prioritized however are Zasalamel, Talim, and Yun-seong. After those characters, a nice addition would be Revenant with his Wave Sword style from Soulcalibur III and maybe Li Long using a three section staff with a new moveset loosely based on his moveset from Soulcalibur III. It would be a surprise if we get Bangoo or Necrid too.

There are 2 reasons people buy a new fighting game in a series:
  1. They want the new game mechanics
  2. New additions to the character roster
So, 2-3 new characters can make a fighting game feel completely fresh.

Both Hwang and Li Long are actually fightable in Quick Battle. Granted they don't have their own style but they are there.

I could go for some character DLC. If they do it though I think I would want even more original characters or somebody to get a dramatic change. For instance, Bangoo is a must but if he plays like Rock its useless. He needs something new to define himself. If Seong-Mi Na came back with a different style that would be excellent as well.

Overall though they need to be reasonable with their prices other wise its a no go.

There are 2 reasons people buy a new fighting game in a series:
  1. They want the new game mechanics
  2. New additions to the character roster
So, 2-3 new characters can make a fighting game feel completely fresh.

3. They want to go back to a game they loved when they were young that nobody plays anymore.

Arguably more important than your 2 :p

Not really. Game has enough characters. I wouldn't mind an alternate (Setsuka) model for Alpha Patroklos though.

I'd like to see control config at character select again, loser-picks rematch/character select, and local replay saves first.

I don't care. The game just came out, I'm enjoying it, and there's plenty of fun to be had in the game already. What more is there to ask for?

If they do release characters, that's fine. If not, big whoop.

Oh, hell yes! I can never get enough characters in a game I like and I love SC5! It's awesome as it is, but DLC a couple well done DLC chars would make it godly in my book.

there are also people who get all pissy at the idea of paid dlc.

They'd vote 'no'.

I don't see the word "paid" anywhere prior to you.
Unless its implied that the "D" in DLC stands for "dollars-to-namco". Cuz then if that is so, I don't know why people would download it.

Back