Your evaluation as promised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluegod

[11] Champion
Well, I promised Friend2luck I would post an evaluation for him/her and I didn't know where exactly to post (The wall only allows 420 characters) so I ended up here! Feel free to move this thread if its in the wrong place.

Hey there, here's my evaluation as promised! Well, to start things off here are some problems with your fighting style I noticed and some solutions to go along :3

1. You sidestep a bit too much (Like 80% of the time when you're unsure you'll just start stepping) Maybe mix in a couple of back steps every now and then? Most of the time however, it's best to just block and start your offence after you block your opponents attack and gain frame advantage.

2, You tend to attack at disadvantage a bit too much (For example I would knock you down on the ground 3 times in a row and you would keep trying to attack off the ground) You need to respect your opponent's frame advantage, however it's okay to throw out a surprise attack every now and then to try to keep your opponent honest.

3. Most of the time you never punish me for my mistakes. For example, I would throw out a 236B (which is a whopping -20 on block) and you would just start stepping or start your offence after the -20 disappears. You need to punish your opponent's mistakes and discourage them from using unsafe moves.

4. Lastly, you are VERY predictable. (Sometimes I think I know what you're going to do next before you know it yourself.) Mixup your game a bit more!

In my opinion, you're a really good player who needs to study his/her punishment a little more in-depth(Sorry I don't know if your a boy or a girl) and you need to work on your mixups and become a bit more unpredictable.

PS: Nice Natsu customizations they look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back