Your Favorite Ivy?

OMG Nofac3 I'm in So Cal! Lol I had to point that out.
But TD His crazy Charge Cancel vids are cool, I like them. but in which stance does eh spam 6A+B?

First thread ha!

Well we all know that there are many Ivy players Offline and online, I just want to find out who your favorite is. No harm here, post freely and openly I don't care.

Personally my favorite Ivy is. . . . . Idk myself?? I play her too. I am a online scrub pro though so don't expect much.

But leave your reply and why, I can't wait to see the replies.

Ring's Ivy is godlike and he knows everything. So he is my favorite.

Woahhzz, Malek, and Scud are great Ivy's as well. I don't know who I like more.

malek because he was the first one to really abuse her broken and/or gimmicky crap

im so happy plagiarism isnt illegal in fighting games

thx malek

I'm a malek fanboy ^_^. Ever since I saw his WP SG pressure game I've had a deep focus on soul gauge pressure with mine. Still can't master using 44A+BA+B like him tho

Ring and Malek, I like Ring´s Ivy because I love the way he confused you changing so much the state of the sword, I think also that Ring´s one is more flashy, is very beautifull to see, his game with her is pure art.

I love also Malek´s Ivy because is so technical, and have a very solid CF game, in the first round you´ve got the orb red, is amazing, and when Malek is playing you never know what is going to happends, a JI and KABOOOOOOM!! is fantastic, he´s an Ivy artist too, and his mirror matchs are all incredible and must see!!

I don´t know wich I prefer, this Ivys, no, this players are both amazing.

Out of the Ivys whom I'm aware still play SL is my fave. He needs to get offline already. He's no pushover.

Reactions: SL
Oh man so many pros right here. :D

SL is my favorite, I haven't played you in awhile though, even if it was online though. I just like the way you play, it's different, that's why we need to play again. . .!

I like watching Malek's Ivy play as well, but Woahzz the most, and plus, Woahzz is nice, and he has cute hair.

Woahhzz is the best Ivy I've played. Malek was the most unique Ivy I've ever played. NFK is my favorite Ivy I've ever played.

:D Oh you guys are gonna hate me for this.

Online I like tdcones the best. His Ivy doesnt win that much but it's pretty to see all the little combo's he comes up with. You gotta give him that. He's creative with them.

And offline it's Malek! That man comes up with so many funny moves before iCS! :D

Eli123s :D
^ More people need to recognize! lol jk

Anyway for me I have to say Ring is my favourite, he just has the best understand of Ivy, from her aesthetics to her moveset and how to use them effectively. He just has a great appreciation and love for Ivy, and I admire that.
Malek and Woahhzz are great Ivy players too, but Ring to me is the best.

Btw I'm better than you Woahhzz :P

You won't find anything impressive of mine online. I hated SC4. I played it up until Evo to support the new game while thinking maybe it would grow on me, but it didn't.

As for the topic, I'm partial to Malek and Ring, simply because they also played SC3. We bonded through complaining about Xianghua and CS throw glitches, haha.

Back