Your recurrent CAS progression

NeclordX

[13] Hero
I just remembered I still have my SCIII characters picture. So I thought into open a thread to show their progression. I'll add some of the SCIV version pictures when I can do some pictures (I lost them)

Alex (now Asura). He didn't change too much. The first outfit in SCIV was more wandering warrior like, and I kept in SCV the same way. But I still conserve the "biker" outfit as 2pj. Fighterstyle is mitsurugi, as always. The only sustancial changes is the name, I always thought Alex didn't fit a warrior too much, so in SCV I decided to change the name for Asura
PICT0007.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

asuraupdate3.jpg

Nina, oh, man, she even has the same boots, I didn't remember that detail. She changed the style in SCIV from Taki to Kilik. In SCV I thought I should return to Taki (Natsu) but I continued with Kilik (Xiba) in the end. Also, she lost an eye in some point between SC4 and 5 XD
PICT0009.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

update311.jpg

Lynn, man, she was there? I remember her brother (missing in SCIV) was there but her...I'd swear I "created" her on 4, but...no.

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

011.jpg

Onigumo, you know...there is always a first boss, than with the progression of the story ends becoming some kind of "recurrent character", that never does a thing but is always there? Well, that's Onigumo.

PICT0029.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

002.jpg

Kasim Razil...I forgot to take an screenshot of the newer version. (facepalm.jpg). He appeared in SCIV with his subordinate. And reapered in SCV too. Now that I look at his picture...it seems younger now than then. I'll have to do some changes in his current desgins. Also...I must correct the name, I called Hasim Kazil or something like that this time LOL

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0037.jpg

amy2.jpg

amy3.jpg

There are some SCIII that I recreated in SCIV, but not in 5. I'll try to make some pictures of SCIV if I can find the camera.

Back