Yugioh Trading Card Game

Hawkeye

Road 2 EVO!!!
Just thought to make this thread cause of the members that I KNOW play... I still have my cards and willing to bring them to any gathering/tournament event for some casual fun.

NOW LETS TALK YUGIOH!

(WARNING:If you don't play the game then please don't post... Just don't want to waste my time reading unrelated crap... THX! 8) )

New Banned List:

New Ban
Fishborg Blaster
Mind Master
Giant Trunade
Royal Oppression

New Limited:
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Debris Dragon
Formula Synchron
Lonefire Blossom
Heavy Storm
Primal Seed
Shien's Smoke Signal
Pot of Avarice

New Semi-Limited:
Summoner Monk
Tragoedia
Necro Gardna
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Destiny Draw
Swords of Revealing Light
Mind Crush
Call Of The Haunted

New Unlimited:
Judgment Dragon
Spirit Reaper
Overload Fusion
Mystical Space Typhoon
Megamorph
Gravity Bind
Icarus Attack .

I used to be a pretty avid player, but I got fed up with the direction of the game. This Exceed/Xyz crap just isn't for me.

And my love for the game was really crushed when I saw a common Solemn Judgment. I nearly cried. It was bad enough I paid $45 for my Mirror Force, and they now have it as a $2 common. But Solemn Judgment too?

So I stopped at Fableds, and still play a few rounds whenever my friends urge me to.

Also, I'm selling my entire collection, if anyone is looking.

Haha me and my friends still dick around with those occasionally over the summer. Reliving my childhood (even those im still 19).

Fuck Black Hole, Monster Reborn, Man-Eater Bug, and Change of Heart. Ghey

It happens..... I finally got my hands on an Archlord kristya.....$100.00 for that card, jus to hear that it's coming out in the upcoming tin cans..... LOL

Haha me and my friends still dick around with those occasionally over the summer. Reliving my childhood (even those im still 19).

Fuck Black Hole, Monster Reborn, Man-Eater Bug, and Change of Heart. Ghey

I 50% agree... But Monster Reborn is Good.
Fuck Black Hole cause its a free Blow up card with no cost.....That sucks... Especially wen u got the field advantage.

Fuck Black Hole cause its a free Blow up card with no cost.....That sucks... Especially wen u got the field advantage.

Raigeki > Dark Hole. I miss the old days when that shit was legal. Hahahahaha.

It happens..... I finally got my hands on an Archlord kristya.....$100.00 for that card, jus to hear that it's coming out in the upcoming tin cans..... LOL

And that's another reason I stopped playing so much. It was eating away my budget! I nearly missed CEO because I got so involved with yugioh I forgot I was a Soul Calibur player. Haha.

Decks I Run.

-Herald Of Perfection Deck............ Stales and Burn away my opponents life-points
-T.G. Junk Doppel Deck............... Turbo Synchro
-Koa' Ki Meiru Deck......... Beat Down
-Gemini Equip Deck............ Blows your shit up and swarms

Monster Reborn just pissed me off cause my friends would always take my damn monsters before i could move them out of play. My deck revolves around removing monsters from play, so anything that messes with that strategy makes me mad.

Monster Reborn just pissed me off cause my friends would always take my damn monsters before i could move them out of play. My deck revolves around removing monsters from play, so anything that messes with that strategy makes me mad.

Sounds like u run a Choas Deck (Banish/Remove From Play)

Sounds like u run a Choas Deck (Banish/Remove From Play)
Yea, but its missing a few cards I know it could use to make it a full, what you call, Chaos Deck. I always just played for shits and giggles, never really intensely so i dont know a lot of the terms.

Decks I Run.

-Herald Of Perfection Deck............ Stales and Burn away my opponents life-points
-T.G. Junk Doppel Deck............... Turbo Synchro
-Koa' Ki Meiru Deck......... Beat Down
-Gemini Equip Deck............ Blows your shit up and swarms

I run:

Fableds (Sadly, I only have 2 Grimros, 1 Krus, and 1 Ragin, so my deck is a bit slow)
EMPTY JAR!
Gravekeepers
Zombies/Bone Tower draw out
Generic Spellcaster beat down, because I love Spellcasters.

Can't wait for the day when Dark Magician decks are high tier.

Im trying to make a Frog deck too, cause they look like fun. Too bad i dont have close to the amount of frogs necessary to make it.

I run:

Fableds (Sadly, I only have 2 Grimros, 1 Krus, and 1 Ragin, so my deck is a bit slow)
EMPTY JAR!
Gravekeepers
Zombies/Bone Tower draw out
Generic Spellcaster beat down, because I love Spellcasters.

Can't wait for the day when Dark Magician decks are high tier.

My boy LostProvidence has a nice Spellcaster deck.... im sure once he is online, he will post in here.
Also, I have sum Fables that may help you out.

Yea, but its missing a few cards I know it could use to make it a full, what you call, Chaos Deck. I always just played for shits and giggles, never really intensely so i dont know a lot of the terms.

Same here, I don't take the game seriously enough 2 go to tournaments/nationals/regionals.. Just some casual fun n something to by pass time.

Also, I have sum Fables that may help you out.

Well, I have the main ones like Soulkius and Kushano. I just need more of the key cards, like the ones I listed and Chawa. I wouldn't mind trading, but... we're a few states apart.

And do you play KCVDS? I use that for my basic yugioh needs.

Well, I have the main ones like Soulkius and Kushano. I just need more of the key cards, like the ones I listed and Chawa. I wouldn't mind trading, but... we're a few states apart.

And do you play KCVDS? I use that for my basic yugioh needs.

I'll have to check on which Fables i have... I dont mind mailing them. and what is KCVDS?

I'll have to check on which Fables i have... I dont mind mailing them. and what is KCVDS?

Sounds good. Any cards you looking for?

And KCVDS is a virtual duel system. It has a database of every card, and you can make your deck and duel other people. Its free, fun, and it follows the advanced format. The downside is, unless you're portforwarding, you won't be able to host, only join sessions.

LOL!. I think it runs for $50...But im done wit spending for cards more than $5. LOL

Back