Yup, I'm Just A Flashy, Blue Spammer!

LunchSpecial

[08] Mercenary
the title was kind of a joke but here is what the thread comes down to.

HOW TO AVOID BEING CALLED A SPAMMER! & IS IT REALLY SPAM?

i was playing online and i was kicked from 9 games in a row after winning.
i got 8 messages following saying i was a "spamming N00B"
i responded with "Just because my moves flash blue doesn't mean there the same."

that got me thinking because not many people play "good" Hilde on XBL, people don't know that she has a ton of charge moves (22 of em), as a result its all lumped in as 1 or 2 move(s).

How do you avoid getting called a spamming N00B?
Do you think it as anything to do with the Crazy good doom combo?
Do you think someday people with respect C4:(B): or C4:(A): ?:sc4hil1:
Why does Hilde get no love online?

You can't avoid being called a spamming noob. Apparently the definition of "n00b" has transmogrified into something along the lines of "someone who wins online".

And yes, it has everything to do with the doom combo. People don't like being killed in one shot. On the other hand, people just don't like it when you're good either.

if its just doom combo people are giving you shit over, then i wouldnt worry about it, the games been out long enough and everyone should have some kind of strategy against doom by now.
i dont have a problem with doom hildes,
but i do have a problem with good hildes.
bitch is broke.

I play a really charge heavy hilde and my friend calls me a spammer all the time, but i think its just like you said Hilde is a great character and people have problem with doom combos and R.O. oppurtunities. This particular friend plays Nightmare(and always picks wolfkrone monument @_@) but throws a tantrum if I ring him out back. Personally I blame it on people who just dont know Hilde or how to deal with charges, which are which, and when to expect each so they get pissy. Their fault.

The best advice here is to spam some more and just keep thrashing all these people with this "scrub mentality" and be more concerned about seeking out true competition (people that would keep competing regardless in an attempt to get better and friend them). The rest of the individuals who bitch, spam and spam some more until u could see their tears bleed out while getting their ass kicked.

In doing this u can enjoy thrashing those beneath u (its a greater feeling the more they complain) and enjoy real competition with those who seek u out (whom u will improve ur game with) and make a name for urself.

The main point of this evil but blunt advice.............. Never cater towards the scrub mentality but instead enjoy making them cry because well its justified and its fun.

That's messed up something unique @.@ Kinda true though. But I try not to be too mean and offer help if they don't seem rude...

SU is right. Scrubs bitch and whine about you spamming and being cheap.
Real competition - like SU - just bitch and moan when they aren't winning.

But seriously, if they are bitching about you winning, just give them more to bitch about until they learn to over come it. Are you going to ban it cause it's cheap? So then what about when you have to face that cheapness where it isn't banned? Are you honestly going to gimp yourself of experience because it offends your morals?

man, i love fighting good hilde players. it just looks great with all those charges and bright flashes. unfortunately, i have little to no exp. against hilde becaause so few people use her....at least i haven't fought many. i suck with hilde, stillhaven't gotten her combos with multiple charges.

The scary thing about a good Hilde isn't seeing all the flashes, it's not noticing when she ISN"T flashing.
To be frank, the Best Hilde player I've ever seen, was not RTD.
RTD is an excellent player, utilizes step and baiting superbly, but plays Hilde in a very generic way.
When you face off against Players like Shen-Yuan, who's game plan revolves around ANNOYING THE CRAP OUT OF YOU, you will notice that there's a whole bunch of Kicks and Attacks coming at you from all directions, but then you don't realize that your barely safe move just set up an Unblockable response.
Yes flashy Blue Spam wins most Hilde fights.
Lack of Flashy Blue spam wins most Hilde Respect.

good point, but it seems easier to win without flash. it's just an opinion of a new hilde player, but i would think it would be easier because you don't have to worry about charges. so, how does lack of flash equal respect? i'm not saying you're wrong, actually i agree with you.

In the most non-condescending way possible, I'd like to see how your Hilde plays, Cap. When the game first came out, I had a non-charge Hilde. Of course, since that was only online and all of the hiatuses that the Army has forced me to take has tarnished my skill with the game, both on and offline.

i've been playing hilde for a while now and now i see how right you are! she has little combo opportunity without flash. i at least have gotten decent with her now.

Back