Z.W.E.I matchup

Fame96

[08] Mercenary
Okay this guy is starting to give me problems. Anyone with experience in this matchup feel free to help out.

I just have to say this match is pretty much in Nightmare advantage

Zwei is pretty unsafe, his range is kind of crappy, his high damage combos needs a lot of meter, his throws and lows sucks so bad and have lack of good anti side step tools. he is also a pretty bad punisher on block or even on whiff which is a huge advantage for Nightmare.

I just have to say this match is pretty much in Nightmare advantage

Zwei is pretty unsafe, his range is kind of crappy, his high damage combos needs a lot of meter, his throws and lows sucks so bad and have lack of good anti side step tools. he is also a pretty bad punisher on block or even on whiff which is a huge advantage for Nightmare.
My friend proved that his throws can be really good if you utilize them right espacally the A throw.

his throw range isnt good also his A+G throw just does 39 dmg if u dont use meter which is pathetic, i know you got good mixups after it but still isnt the great thing, and his B+G throw just do 30 if Ein isnt able for the throw i think Nightmare can abuse of his spacing and side stepping power agaisnt him and also Nightmare unsafety doesnt bother me agaisnt Zwei cause of his lack of decent punish.

his throw range isnt good also his A+G throw just does 39 dmg if u dont use meter which is pathetic, i know you got good mixups after it but still isnt the great thing, and his B+G throw just do 30 if Ein isnt able for the throw i think Nightmare can abuse of his spacing and side stepping power agaisnt him and also Nightmare unsafety doesnt bother me agaisnt Zwei cause of his lack of decent punish.
Now that you put it that way it does make it sound pathetic.

Back