Zasalamel General Discussion

Oh im not mad at all. I toke him and pretty much everybody else as pointing out a mistake.
Im not hurt off no comment junk. The whole thing about playing him was simply so we could play
each other i really would want him or anyone to help me out with my Zas game thats all.

With the whole to 2A, 66A thing i know there are better things like 3K for speed
and 6B_6BA etc. I just used WS A and 66A now i understand they shouldnt really
be used which i kind of knew from jump but stilled did anyway.

Making Zass work is a skill, I think probably the most mentally exhausting match-up next to trying beat hilde is ZvZ.

Freaky or Artilust I want a first to 10...whenever.

I don't forsake any moves. I just try whatever I think will work at the time. 66A isn't a very good move. No denying that. If this is online play you guys are talking about then go for whatever. Maybe that's just me since I don't play seriously online.

Arti: Love how you still get things pumping wherever you go. If WS A were 66A like it used to be it'd be awesome.

What can I say.

Hilde isnt a problem for me. THROW her. I throw so much it makes them stop charging so much, in which case Hilde becomes trash without her C2 BB and then I really go to town on her. If she doesnt throw break she will take damage, if she does she loses a charge.

Theres also no reason to duck against her.

My problems are Siegfried, Setsuka and Taki. Zasalamel is so hopeless against them.

There is no reason to duck against hilde, because it's a bad idea. That means she can throw you as much as she wants...

Ha. Ha.

Seeing as Hilde has crap lows, her only good throw for gaining momentum from okizeme is A+G.

My whole point was to go without saying Hilde has extremely slow lows, and up close shes not a gigantic threat, so if you can outstep her and whiff punish her 1 trick pony youre good to go.

but if Hilde starts mixing up moves (such as 88KA, 3BA, 6A+K, etc.), then people, not neccessarily have trouble with her, just would have to play smarter, which is why I use Hilde a lot :)

There is no reason to duck against hilde, because it's a bad idea. That means she can throw you as much as she wants...

KingAce i agree with you man, but don't waste your time explaining something that is so obvious, Hilde have the stupidest gameplay i've ever saw, you just got to throw like a psychotic, nobody have the nuts to duck to that bitch because with one single duck you are dead man.

i picked Hilde around 2 weeks ago and i only learned to do the doom combo, and i dont have any needing of using any other move from her command list, she is free from all logic, she is the stupidest character in the game.

but no matter how many times we explain THE FUCKING OBVIOUS, there will be guys that going to defend the undefendable.

KingAce i agree with you man, but don't waste your time explaining something that is so obvious, Hilde have the stupidest gameplay i've ever saw, you just got to throw like a psychotic, nobody have the nuts to duck to that bitch because with one single duck you are dead man.

i picked Hilde around 2 weeks ago and i only learned to do the doom combo, and i dont have any needing of using any other move from her command list, she is free from all logic, she is the stupidest character in the game.

but no matter how many times we explain THE FUCKING OBVIOUS, there will be guys that going to defend the undefendable.

I heard Omega quit :( Because of that, 10 kittens have died :(.

Back