Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Balance of weighed unsafe options and aggressive attack

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Only attack when presented with a safe opportunity to do so

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

RxN

[09] Warrior
I made this mainly to get some discussion in here, but also because i'm interested in how Zas is being used now-a-days.
Ill tell you right now I play ultra dumb and unsafe, but i'm solely an online player so it works :D

Safe, smart.
Opposite to my LETS SPAM A+K TILL IT WORKS strat :D

Poll, anyone?
Also Syn, that shit really does work online, A+K followed by 50 more of them actually won me a ranked match.

Zasalamel falls under character ignorance strategy. I will whore out certain moves if it seems like the opponent does not know how to handle them. (Similiar to Maxi). I enjoy mixing up 6AB and 3AB, and occasionally not finishing either combo to keep the opponent disoriented. Zas is awesome.

... A legit one?
Damn.
Straight.

Zasalamel falls under character ignorance strategy. I will whore out certain moves if it seems like the opponent does not know how to handle them. (Similiar to Maxi). I enjoy mixing up 6AB and 3AB, and occasionally not finishing either combo to keep the opponent disoriented. Zas is awesome.
A credit to you for calling Zas awesome, who doesn't love a good scythe to the spine with WR B? :)

I beat you twice, im good :D
Ya this weekend sometime im good, maybe sometime during the week but i got alot to do so im not sure.

Anyone else out there playing Zas? Even if you play exactly like one of like the 3 people posting here thats fine :)
If you think your way is unique feel free to post some examples of your combos and whatnot aswell.

Back