Zasalamel vs Ivy's CE

V.stAr

[08] Mercenary
Hi Guys,

Here is some small research I have done so far (without the actual frame table yet) to deal with Ivy's CE.
In this post, what I want to show you is how to deal with Ivy's CE span and how you could deal with it on block and/or countering it. (Pray to the God if GIed...XD)
Lets start it!

In the following video, you could see 4 examples below.

1. IVY 全擋的狀況下,用快速招可以破CE , 如 Zasalamel 3A, K
1. Ivy on block, she cannot CE the fast move, like Zasalamel's 3A.K, the K will eat her CE.

2. IVY 吃招的狀況下,也可以用CE 凹對手,如我影片中被欺負
2. Ivy on hit, she can still CE the opponent if it was not a combo, like in the video, Zasalamel's 3A.B, 6K.

3. IVY 吃招的狀況下,也可以用CE 凹對手,但是對手速度快的招式 6K 可以反擊(但是我手太短...
3. Ivy on hit, she can still CE the opponent, but if the move is faster then her CE, like Zasalamel's 6K (However the hit range is pathetic...

4. 最後,IVY 吃招的狀況下,也可以用CE凹對手,但是速度快的招式6K 配上版邊,直接打掉CE
4. Last but not least, Ivy on hit, she can still CE the opponent, but if the move is faster then her CE, like Zasalamel's 6K (this time with close range), the 6K will eat her CE.

In the following video, you could see 2 punishment examples below.

1. 擋完IVY CE後,可以直接確反,但是IVY 會把對手推遠
1. After blocking Ivy's CE, you could directly punish her, however, keep in mind that she will push you out of the range.
In this video, a 8B+K was used for punishment.

2. 擋完IVY CE後,可以直接確反,如果距離近,可以3B連技
2. After blocking Ivy's CE, you could directly punish her by using 3B combo if in a close range.

This is it for this short research,
Thanks for watching!

Thank for your contribution. This is an interesting discovery. For universal punish Ivy CE I often do 6BB the damage is maybe equall to 8b+k but it's pull her close to Zas with disadvantage frame for easy mix up.
The reach of 6BB is enough to pull in her at any range.

The 8b+k punish can be used if we want to switch side and i dont think we can do the vortex thing due to 8b+k push her body too far

Back