ZWEI top 10 moves

Zane will get you if you're not careful
No lol how can I? he plays on XBL, I mean careful because you never know what other people think of your skills. I'm a terrible player, ask around, that's why I don't say anything lol I just try to challenge people because I love playing against awesome Zwei tactics.

By the way, Hawkfalcon, why did you leave? was that other guy really that tough? I mean, I was using my day-1 Cerv. but... yeah his Siegfried was good but why did you leave?

No lol how can I? he plays on XBL, I mean careful because you never know what other people think of your skills. I'm a terrible player, ask around, that's why I don't say anything lol I just try to challenge people because I love playing against awesome Zwei tactics.

By the way, Hawkfalcon, why did you leave? was that other guy really that tough? I mean, I was using my day-1 Cerv. but... yeah his Siegfried was good but why did you leave?
no i was tired of the disconnects so i went to the GC to play with Stevenalcaraz. and cmon bro you know your good man Uber dave was tough though 1-5 for me >.<

Uber Dave knows Zwei match up.
Doesn't look like he does... AT ALL.
no i was tired of the disconnects so i went to the GC to play with Stevenalcaraz. and cmon bro you know your good man Uber dave was tough though 1-5 for me >.<
What are you talking about man? didn't you see I had the same score as you if not worst? I was getting destroyed but I had fun. And yeah, those random disconnects get on my nerves

My List>
KF B
Throw
A+B
3A
66B
3B
4B*4B{BE}
{B}
66A+B
B+K

^I guess this in order of importance too, but this is just my opinion...
This whole top 10 list is tougher than I thought.

I'll do a top 10 lists in no particular order...
214 B
4B [BE]
B+K BE
66B
throws
A+B
66A+B
B+K
4A

No Zane i was just mentioning my record we were both getting beat. 100% of the reason i left was because of the disconnects. i had enough for the day...

Top ten in order
10. i guess ill steal from other list and say throws
9. 66 BA
8. [A]
7. 4 A
6. A+B
5. 1 K
4. 214 B
3. 66 A+B
2. B+K
1. B+K BE

Best moves imo-

(B) - safe on block, hard to step, useful tool to attack or defend with.
214 B - good guard damage, good mix-up after with throws, 4B, (B).
4B (and BE) - semi safe, mix ups well with throws, knock down, BE can be hit confirmed and delayed. (BE ROs too!)
22K - best step option, stops step, slight TC, combos with (B) then CE if near wall, or 4KB for RO forward.
A+B - best fastest whiff punisher zwei has, good damage, knock down, RO forward.
2K - defo best low he has(lol), hits grounded, good wake up option for mix up.
66A+B - powerful move, good damage in combos, guard damage, strong wake up option, launchers into 4A+B or CE
Throws - however short throw range, B throw - good damage, delayable for extra frames, A throw- into a free 4B combo.
AA - zweis fastest move! frame wise( i think) fastest, safest step killer he has. after looking at 3A being -17 on block
B+K - good tool for defence, leads into 4B combo or BB if dont wanna use meter on that.

For me personally, I use these moves (in no particular order).
-B+K
-214B
-1K BE
-A+B
-B(B)
-66B+K (I hate it when I accidentally land in front of the opponent though).
-66A+B
-4B BE
-Throws (*I have made a note to only grab when they're in kissing range).

Back