ZWEI top 10 moves

Here's a list that works pretty good for me:

A+B = Best punisher

- Safe Ein poke, mix up with BB.

66 A+B = safe, good on wake up, calls out Ein, good damage, good combo ender

4A+B = slow, long range whiff punisher, great combo ender when you can

4[A] - Good Ein transition, lets you hold on to Ein to allow for rushdown

[A] = Gives you fast Ein

1 K = Decent string with Ein. You can do 1B or 1 to bait with Ein or 1K to punish any counter attempt

3k = good mid range poke

A+G into 4B~BE = So much damage if you can follow up with Critical Edge. The 4B~BE itself is great

22BB = Good step punish, two hit string with delay.

Honorable mentions:

44A= His only decent low.

66BA = Good long range damage move

4 (A)
1 (B) K and it's variations
66 BA
22 or 88 K
66 A+B
4B
6 A+B
W.R. B
A+B
44A

Has anyone looked into taunt cancels with him? I found it interesting that whether EIN is out or not, He still does an animation during his taunt. It can sometimes make your opponent freeze for a 50/50.

Don't know how practical that is, but I figured i'd mention it if no one else has already.

Has anyone looked into taunt cancels with him? I found it interesting that whether EIN is out or not, He still does an animation during his taunt. It can sometimes make your opponent freeze for a 50/50.

Don't know how practical that is, but I figured i'd mention it if no one else has already.
I thought of that when I was learning him, but unfortunately, must EIN summon moves are interuptable, meaning unless they already fear your EIN mixups, they won't freeze.

4B is on my list. so i'm half crap =P yeah 22K is great.

in fact now i think is a must.
Reading through all this nonsense in this SA xDDD (not directed at you <3) made me want to make a ZWEI guide. So once I get from work tonight, shit is going to get serious! xD

I'm deleting all this off topic arguing. I'm tired of this soul arena being a laughing stock, so if you don't have a list to put up don't post.
No particular order.
(B)
B+K
66B
4B
(A)
4(A)
A+B

Situational noteworthy moves: 66B+K, 6A, 1B, 6A+B, 66A+B

how come almost no one has 1B on their list. I know the move can be countered up close, but I still find this move to be one of his best spacing tools. Maybe its just me, but i try to spend most of my matches at mid-long range unless the opponent is on the ground.

it is situational, but i find myself in that situation a lot. There isn't too much disadvantage to this move used at the right distances. Do you guys try to play spacing games with Zwei, or do you try to play it close range?

66A+B
A+B
4(A)
1(B)
3A (not 3AA)
B+K BE
4B BE
214B
66B (Baiting for the win! Or in most cases loss!)

That's just my opinion on his best attacks...

Revisited this character recently... few weeks before my basics and understanding of the system was too weak to play this character...

no particular order
66A+B
WS B
A+B
Throws
66B
(B)
B+K BE
1(B)
4B BE

will revisit... when i play more.

-LAU