Ivy Match-ups and Anti-Character strategies

I have big problems against Nightmare and Cervantes.
Cervantes with his damn pistols. Don't know what to do lol.

You could also side step it and punish it but it is safer to duck.

Lol your avatar is cool. :D
Oh ok and what about CL 214B? It looks like a little side step with a fast two hit attack. I use it a lot in CL stance.

It's one of the best evasive moves in the game. It evades almost anything except some horizontal moves. Very punishable on block, though.

Lol your avatar is cool. :D
Oh ok and what about CL 214B? It looks like a little side step with a fast two hit attack. I use it a lot in CL stance.
You could use it but you'd have to be pretty close for it to hit. Imo it has a very short range. If you are in WP I would suggest side stepping it and either use 22_88B then a combo or you could side step and use 6B+K2_8.

It's one of the best evasive moves in the game. It evades almost anything except some horizontal moves. Very punishable on block, though.

Think of it as a Shoryuken - practically invincible, but if it gets blocked, prepare to get slammed.

@ Mage - it works just as well at mid range tbh. =/

Think of it as a Shoryuken - practically invincible, but if it gets blocked, prepare to get slammed.

@ Mage - it works just as well at mid range tbh. =/
Yeah but it is better to be closer so if they block it you can try and use a K/66K on them after.

Ok so I better don't use it too often. ^^

You could use it but you'd have to be pretty close for it to hit. Imo it has a very short range. If you are in WP I would suggest side stepping it and either use 22_88B then a combo or you could side step and use 6B+K2_8.

I will try that thanks. But I think the range of CL 214B is quite good. :)

This is NOT good!!! :P
7292.jpg

XD

Back