Mitsu Combos

22_88B into anything is not a combo

Try :(1):/:(7)::(K): after :(2):/:(8)::B:, haven't done a bunch of testing on it but it's been 100% hit rate for me.
I would test it now but a new controller is waiting payday, SOB!

Surprised nobody else made up this one (so it would seem):

BT :B::+::K: , :(4)::(B): , :6::B:
BT :B::+::K: , :(4)::(B):, :K: , :1::A::+::B:

The :1::A::+::B: in that last one might not be guaranteed but once again I've had 100% success with it.

:(6)::A: , :3::A: > into favorite :3::A: punisher.
I know :(6)::A: is shakeable but idk if you can shake it before :3::A: hits...
Against a ducking opponent I think :(2):/:(8)::B::+::K: isn't shakeable in which case :3::A: is guaranteed.

I had a fairly long stun combo in mind I want to post but if it works out it's gonna be nice enough to want to be greedy with it for atleast a week.

Wait... one more thing... I haven't seen FMD listed as a combo ender for :3::A:... I know the opponent can lay on the ground and if they're facing down it misses, does that really disqualify it from being a combo? I mean they have like a 1% chance of it missing.

Sorry, so far you haven't posted anything that is guaranteed.

I recomend you check the first post of this thread and tech traps thread to get an understanding on what's guaranteed and what's not.

Sorry, so far you haven't posted anything that is guaranteed.

I recomend you check the first post of this thread and tech traps thread to get an understanding on what's guaranteed and what's not.

If you're talking to me BT :B::+::K:, :(4)::(B):, :6::B: is guaranteed... so is BT :B::+::K:, :(4)::(B):, :K:... try it...

NOTE: Both this post and the previous had the end string of a combo as :B: where it should have been :6::B:, both have been edited to reflect this.

Didn't see this one on the list. Thought you guys might care to post it.

:4::K: [WALL] :2::2::A: :3::A: :4::4::B: :6::B::B: = 90 Dmg at full armor, No CH.

The damage scales back to 65 on CH, so it's better if you don't.

Is there anything guaranteed after FC1B on neutral ? (ie as a low punish?) I believe not but I just want to be sure ...

Okay, a couple of Wall combos...

Don't know if these were said but I'll post them.
:3::B:, :A:+:G: (77dmg)
:3::B:, :6::B:, :B:+:G: (66dmg)
:6::K:, :A:+:G:(front grab)[WALL SPLAT], :(4)::B:, :6::6::B::B: (87dmg)
:6::K:, :aB: (just) (57dmg)
:4::K:, :aB: (just) (57dmg)
:3::B:, :aB: (just) (63dmg)
:3::B:, :4::K:, :A:+:B::6: (57dmg)
:3::B:, :(1)::B::A:, :B::4::B::6:, :A:+:B: (75dmg)
:3::B:, :A:+:B::6:, :A:+:B: (75dmg) (Last hit not guaranteed)
:3::B:, :B::6:, :3::A:,:(4)::B:, :6::B::B: (70dmg)
For a lot these combos, they can be started with :(6)::A: as well. Though, that's easily shakeable, I've excluded it. And, every combo with :A:+:B: in it, you can perform the just to add more dmg. I just can't pull the just offline for some reason. Believe it or not, my timing for this particular just is better online. So, enjoy.

:3::B:, :A:+:B::6:, :6::6::B: (71dmg) [TECH TRAP]:B: (29~31dmg)
This one is great as well. The reason for the separate B is because it's a tech trap. Works on any Ukemi. However, they can get away from it if they're back isn't against the wall, while laying down.. Only way they can escape is if the first :B: hit makes there body go to the right or left too much, then they can side ukemi away. But, it'll work 90%of the time.

Back Against the wall;
:3::B:, :(4)::A::A: (WALL SPLAT), :(4)::B:,:6::B::B: (88dmg)
This one is tricky. Because, your back has to be against the wall, in a side angle. So, the wall splat isn't guaranteed. And, to get that last B hit in, you have to move forward a tad bit in Mitsurugi's Mist stance before execution. I have pulled it off numerous times, however, I have attempted but failed to get the wall splat just as much.

I'll post more later, I don't use all these in battle, though I guess I should do so more often...

tresto: none, after FC 1B nh you can get some mixups but nothing is guaranteed. the closest thing to a guarantee is if your opponent is trying to block FC 1BB 1K is guaranteed but he can block it if he does 1G he can block but then he is hit by FC 1BB

I havent read every post on the mitsu forum so maybe this has been said before but quick question:

Against a grounded opponent which is better genrally? A+B or 44 mist 6b? Assuming I cant get iA+B most of the time.

A+B or 8wr A+B? Because, A+B is kinda weak... but if they're against a wall on the floor and you can get the just off, then do it. But 66A+B is awesome. It's a good combo ender per say.

11k... is that a joke? Why is it the best move to hit grounded?

Im guessing you would be at advantage and in Relic which is always good news?
Xephukai I should have elaborated earlier. I was talking about after 1a or 2kb when an opponent is unlikely to tech so afterr a landed 1a you can mix up 66bb for if they tech or A+B if they dont. A+B is alot harder to see and block in time than 8way A+B. A+B and 66 are what i ahve been using but im still relatively new to using mitsu so put me in my place if i need it :)

Probably because it set's you up in Relic. And from there you're set up is awesome. You're in the stances, and from there a number of things can be done.

Though I do it, never thought to say it here. Good one Belial.

well, endow, lemme give you some advice. Don't use 1A online, it's garbage. But, after 2KB what Belial suggested is what I normally do, or I follow up with a 66K for the juggle, then set myself up in mist.

but, if you're using 1A then what you said works, 66BB. for the tech. As for me, I don't use A+B unless it's after 3B which I will get the just frame for. So, I've never seen the effectiveness of A+B after 2Kb or 1A

edit;
However, if you're opponent is a roller, or stays there sometimes, throw in a 44B. It's a stun, and pins them tot he floor for a brief moment, and then you can follow up with 6B, because you're in mist now.

endnow: hmm. okay. after 2KB if there is no ukemi ... you can do few things
66B is the most damage guaranteed.

66K is less damage, depending on aircontrol. if they AC to your right. do 6B+K with a slight delay. this way, if they AC to the right, you get BT B+K combo on them in the air. If they dont you enter MST and have mix up.
if they ac other direction. small dash into 11K. then wake up in relic. 1A is also good if they stay otg/roll but 11K is better generally.
you can also small dash 9G. if they sideroll on the ground. you get BT mixup which is strong.

44B... is only usable when people are afraid of stance wake up too much = near the wall/edge. any KD - RLC means most character face a danger of RLC UB = guaranteed RO if they get up. So people will try roll. they cant react to 44B here reliably. so if 44B near wall/edge on grounded is A LOT of damage with MST 6BB free afterwards.

A+B... if people stay otg after 1A only. useless otherwise.
I dont think people will be hit with 44B a lot otg, unless you're playin online. But I dont discuss online.

Yeah Ive been playing mitsu for a short time. I use about 80% of his moves and get his JFs fairly frequently but no one i play with is really used to him so it remains to be seen if they will be able to see 44 in time or not. He really is a awsome character tho. So many (1a related) tech traps make your opponent want to stay grounded for a little longer and he has good moves to damage grounded opponents if they decide to do that so you always have an option. Im a Seig user and Mitsu has quiet a few things over Seig tbh. He is definitely higher teir

WTF i see all these combos listed but when ever i play a mitsu online i just get spamed by one combo and 2k.
Are all the good mitsus on PSN and all the Noobs on XBL?(no offense to the 2 good mitsus i have played)

sorry if that seams a little off topic i just started him today because he is one of the last ppl i need to have learn to have completed SC4 roster.

few qesutions about combo's:

1) How do you do that 22/88A to 77/11BA combo etc?

I saw it a few times ure mitsu skill project belial but i cnt do it for sum reason on CH. They just dont seem to be stunned long enuf. Its at 2:29

2)
in this vid u said that best combo from CH 6K is 'CH 6K *w! is 11B[A], MST B 4B[6] 3A 44B MST 6BB' after the MST B 4B[6] part i cant get in the 3A.

They just hit the wall akwardly and go staright to the floor. Also how much dmg does that combo do?

Combo im using atm does 81 dmg and its the best I could find: CH 6k 22A 11/77BA 6B (don't hold for the transition) A+B:B or if you get regular A+B then add 2K/1B. I get around 81 dmg. Theres probably better dunno. And i dnt know mistu wel enuf to add the stance transitions lol. I also think u shud be able to try for 6B throw instead of A+B. And 3A etc also works besides A+B. I think the best thing to do tho is after the A+B 11K which puts you in relic so you can do sumthing on wakeup? dunno lol

Oh yh its corner only btw. I shud have added sum more W! symbols in but cbb. You do pretty much the same dmg anyway with 11BA MST 6B etc if its just one wall though and they only splat once.

3) Just random whats the point of b:K? Does same dmg as reg bK - is it safer or summet?

If you do b:k the second hit is guaranteed if the 1st one lands. Using the regular version you can still block the second hit even after being hit by the first.

1) I think I should really make a separat topic for this question.
22_88A stun only happens after you sidestep a move and hit during wiff recovery.
after 22A 11BA etc works best
after 88A most stuff wiffs and I use 44AA instead for a standing mixup.

2) Hmm, I know what you mean (unless you do B4 and not B4[6]) but that should work with 6K, if it doesnt work for you stick to other combos.

3) its not b:K but k:B guys. it is faster by 1 frame than regular version and also it is NC. (regular kB is NCC)

Back