Mitsu Videos

Syrpiektre

[09] Warrior
Index for Mitsurugi Videos, matches and whatnot of all shapes and sizes
(note: I personally don't want to embed the videos onto the site, but if it's preferred I can do it)

Latest Vids on the Bottom
last update: 2008-08-21

Team ATL casuals, just a few days after release
note: this are all kinda outdated in terms of tactics. If you watch the second vid it's very easy to see how weak Mitsu can be if you play like SC3 Mitsu :P
---------

===============================================

AK47shadow (Mitsurugi) vs. Cupui (all others), thanks to cupui
---------

Crowtournationals 1
---------

Mitsurugi Videos

Some decent Off-line matches of Mitsu I found around the net posted by a French Mitsu player named Kujiro

EDIT_ Hmm.. really didn't mean to embed the vids, I just posted the url. Sorry if I got the format wrong for this thread.

Mitsurugi Videos

hi bushido
nice mitsurugi
I saw the third match

nice skill with GI
love your combo dude :D

my comment is try to use relic and mist mix up more
but u must use it wisely
it's true that relic and mist in SC 4 is good
but if you whiffed or make a wrong movement with it
you'll be easily punished

THX for sharing

Mitsurugi Videos

Sorry to disappoint you, but those aren't vids of me playing. They are from the french community, of which I am in no way a part of. I just found them online and stole.. i mean, shared them with the forum.

the advice is sound, though. Mist is very strong now.

But I didn't like Kujiro's use of 8 A+B. In fact, I can't think of a time I would ever use that move.

Mitsurugi Videos

I don't mind if you guys don't mind about the embedded files. If you want to change it though, there's a check box when you're posting, towards the bottom, where you can tell it not to automatically embed links to youtube etc. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing either way though :D I haven't watched 'em yet, but I definitely will.

Mitsurugi Videos

Now, finally, a response: God, I hate CAS. Sorry but I still don't feel like they have any place in a match setting :/

Anyway, I found two things really strange about the vids: extensive use of 8A+B and 4K. I'm surprised mostly because of how unsafe they are. If that Yoshi player in vid 3 actually mixed up the post-GI moves the Mitsu player would've eaten it for all those 8A+Bs. >_> Good aggression and pressure but careless overall I think :/

Mitsurugi Videos

What is the move Mitsu does at 6:55?

How does he get flames to come up on 236B at 8:05?

Note this isn't me fighting in this vid (obviously) and was upped to youtube by HADESofTROJAN.

Mitsurugi Videos

Uh, just to be clear, that's SC3.

And the move is HMD AAA (with kinda strict timing). And HMD is done by 63214A.

It doesn't exist in SC4, so if you're looking to try it don't bother. I appreciate the post but in the future, please keep the SC3 stuff in the SC3 forum :)

Mitsurugi Videos

What is the move Mitsu does at 6:55?

How does he get flames to come up on 236B at 8:05?

Note this isn't me fighting in this vid (obviously) and was upped to youtube by HADESofTROJAN.

As pointed out above that's SC3

Syr, that wasn't HMD AAA
it was a Soul Charged 236B which is unblockable

regardless it doesn't exist in SC4.

EDIT:NVM didn't realize you were talking about 6:55 Syr

Mitsurugi Videos

poke: the only vids available so far are from tournament over two weeks ago, that was held on LCD with input lag and X-box controllers (due to microsoft sponsorship we couldnt connect other), it was impossible to play and everybody was really upset.
There is a good possibility I will be able to post up vids in near future, but that doesnt depend on me.

Mitsurugi Videos

I probably should have figured that out from the tags and post date, terribly sorry about that. Is it still possible to fight like that though? Meaning the high amount of 8way run moves, as I can't seem to get mine to move that fluidly.

Mitsurugi Videos

poke: the only vids available so far are from tournament over two weeks ago, that was held on LCD with input lag and X-box controllers (due to microsoft sponsorship we couldnt connect other), it was impossible to play and everybody was really upset.
There is a good possibility I will be able to post up vids in near future, but that doesnt depend on me.

Wow. The xbox dpad is the worst dpad i have ever used(well gamecubes was for midgedts but it was more accurate). Plus I play on a hori stick. That makes me pretty angry to hear how retarded the conditions for the tourney were. Now that you mention the input lag, i see what you mean. There were a few times that seemed 'off'. You put together strings like an artist though man, and I cant wait to see what you can do in prime conditions.

Mitsurugi Videos

poke: yes, I was terrified at the d-pad, even worse that was my first time playing it. Somehow i managed to connect a lot of 2KB's into 11BA but I'm still wondering how. stepping was impossible too.

sakeido: playing in a tournament is very different from playing free play, from that perspective tl_crow did really well. Although I understand why you may dislike those vids, its actually quite good from my point of view.

Mitsurugi Videos

poke: yes, I was terrified at the d-pad, even worse that was my first time playing it. Somehow i managed to connect a lot of 2KB's into 11BA but I'm still wondering how. stepping was impossible too.

sakeido: playing in a tournament is very different from playing free play, from that perspective tl_crow did really well. Although I understand why you may dislike those vids, its actually quite good from my point of view.

I understand tournies are different but from the first game to the last, his strategy never changes. He did well in the semi match but the final match, not so much.
Can't recall the command off the top of my head, but he was using I think its 44A to do the step back -> stab frequently but never did 44[A] to go into MST and then try something like K B, never used RLC B at all, kept eating the same pokes over and over.. use blocks instead of jumping or crouching, didn't show any adaptation. I'll watch again to confirm but he didn't step it up like I thought he would have after watching the semi vid

Mitsurugi Videos

this is ISCC jakarta match video
need comment critique as usual
pls help :)

Back