[Wisconsin] Wisconsin still exists? WTF?

Darago

[08] Mercenary
Anyway, you know the drill. Matchmaking, general Wisconsin chat, and jokes about fat people/cheese curds go here.

ALL HAIL THE CHEESE CURD!

i'll probably be going to milwalkie (god i hope thats how u people spell it) for the FIRST robotics games, you live anywhere close to that?

i'll probably be going to milwalkie (god i hope thats how u people spell it) for the FIRST robotics games, you live anywhere close to that?
If your definition of 'close' is '4.5 hours north.'

Also, for the record, it's 'Milwaukee.' We're aware it's a stupid name.

You fucking asshole!!!!!!!!!

I was just about to post that.

BTW I don't know anyone here other than Fuzion, so why don't you guys come to the weekly tournaments in Madison some time?

Yea, now that caliburforum is dead people can expect to see more WI players over here. If anyone is in the madison area on saturdays we have a weekly tournament ran by jimmypikachuchoi. These weeklies are going to be our training for the regional qualifier of the national tournament that will happen eventually.

Bill... andrew told me that they play sc4 regularly at some lan center in Madison. I'm gonna talk to the guy who told him that and see if he knows anyone else who is interested in coming to play.

Bill... andrew told me that they play sc4 regularly at some lan center in Madison. I'm gonna talk to the guy who told him that and see if he knows anyone else who is interested in coming to play.

Who is andrew? when and where do they play? They should get with jimmy on facebook.

no one really knows what happened to caliburforum, but i will miss it.

In case anyone looks here, we got a tournament in Madison,WI on saturday. Casuals around 2pm, tourny around 5pm-8pm with more casuals following. It is usually a good time.

17 Eastpark Ct
Madison, WI 53718

I was JUST about to post and ask for the address for the Chinese restaurant. I just got my converters in the mail on Monday so I HAVE to come up now. ;P

I'm in New Berlin/Miliawaukay, always hoping to find good competition. I can't really afford the time or money to drive out to Madison much.

Back