Ars Planetarum - Custom Viola Thread

Ninjaguy446

[14] Master
Title says it all! ^-^ I'll post some of my Viola creations in a sec! Most of them are in my CaS gallery though (Link in Sig).

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ__21.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_27.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_59.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_61.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_65.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_67.png
That's a lot of CaS! lol

All she needs is her concept art body and I'll like her almost as much as Pyrrha (in the appearance department at least). :D
Project Soul better make Viola better endowed in Soul Calibur VI!!! >,<
Awesome, I tend to make my Viola blonde as well. I'll post my two in a bit.
Yeah, I basically make all my Viola's blond. And great!

ORMXQ.jpg

It was difficult to think of a way to make fun of Viola without bringing up the Amy theory, but the way she talks about the moon and how vague her statements generally are bring two archetypes to mind: mage and scientist. Given how much she talks about the moon and stars, I made her an astrophysicist. As you can imagine, her students find her lectures downright confusing. One time, a student came to her office hours to discuss a low grade in her course, talking about how the difficulty of the course is "killing" him, to which Professor Viola responded, "I don't care whether you live or die."

Design Notes:
- Things are pretty straightforward, as you can see from the design. The only things really worth mentioning are the use of the zipper sticker as a belt, with the crescent moon special equipment as a belt buckle.
- The two Balls of different sizes hovering over her hands are the Moon and Earth. They're set to her hands, so they look pretty cool twirling around her weapon, a model of the Sun.
Edit: I decided to make her an Astrophysicist instead of a Marine Biologist. The subject material just fits her better.

By the way guys, when you make a Viola CaS, her hair color is different than from the 1st player outfit one. The CaS Viola hair has more of a blueish hue whilst her normal hair color is white. The normal Viola hair color is 0:34:1

By the way guys, when you make a Viola CaS, her hair color is different than from the 1st player outfit one. The CaS Viola hair has more of a blueish hue whilst her normal hair color is white. The normal Viola hair color is 0:34:1

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who noticed! Her eyebrows in her 1P outfit are a different colour to her default in character creation, too. If I recall correctly, her Soothsayer Dress is a different colour slightly to her actual 1P dress, too. I think it's the same with all characters, but I'm not entirely sure. >.<

Also, I'd love to attribute to this thread, but could somebody please share with me ideas on how to take photos? I have a 360 so I can't just take in-game screenshots, but if somebody knows any good video recording software, I might be able to use my video capture card. c:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who noticed! Her eyebrows in her 1P outfit are a different colour to her default in character creation, too. If I recall correctly, her Soothsayer Dress is a different colour slightly to her actual 1P dress, too. I think it's the same with all characters, but I'm not entirely sure. >.<

Also, I'd love to attribute to this thread, but could somebody please share with me ideas on how to take photos? I have a 360 so I can't just take in-game screenshots, but if somebody knows any good video recording software, I might be able to use my video capture card. c:
Really? Even her eyebrows? lol I knew about the dress thing also. I'll post the details later.

As for the pictures, I have a PS3, so sorry. lol

Back