[France] SWGA Ranking Battle Bordeaux 09/10/2009

Maxou

[11] Champion
[France] SWGA Ranking Battle Bordeaux : 9 october 2009

soul_calibur_4_logo.jpg

SWGA ranking battle

The vids :
1/2 winner Malek (Ivy) vs Maxou (Setsuka)
1/4 loser Hazu (Mitsurugi) vs thiry (Yoshimitsu)
1/4 loser Bellus (Voldo) vs Maxou (Setsuka)
1/2 loser Thiry (Yoshimitsu) vs Maxou (Setsuka)match starts at 2"00.
Winner final Soulcalibur 4 EggMaster (Cassandra) vs Malek (Ivy)
Loser Final Maxou (Setsuka) vs Ivy (Malek)
GF 1/2 Maxou (Setsuka) vs EggMaster (Cassandra)
GF 2/2 Maxou (Setsuka) vs EggMaster (Cassandra)

Remise des prix

>> http://www.youtube.com/user/swgabordeaux

I told people in USA, but they don't believe me.

I NEVER WON IN FRANCE. NEVER.
Even during "small" competition, there is always someone to kill me.

I told people in USA, but they don't believe me.

I NEVER WON IN FRANCE. NEVER.
Even during "small" competition, there is always someone to kill me.

I don't understand why Kayane and Saitoh didn't do better at EVO and NATS. They are obviously very good players...

Did Ivy catch USA players by surprise?

Thanks Cabbie and AriesWarlock !

Nofacekiller : xD ! Are you saying that Malek's victory was a complete stroke of luck?

No, I think it came out a little wrong.

What I mean is that if what Malek said is true, why didn't Kayane, Saitoh, and other French players perform better at EVO/NATS?

I did not mean to insult Malek's skill, sorry. XD

Not "luck" but "lack" of Ivy knowledge in US. I said to Something Unique before Evo, that Malek can win this, because people in America don't know how to play against high level Ivy, as there are only 2 or 3 top Ivys in US and they are spread all over the country.

On topic, congrats Maxou. Train hard to get revenge on Belial =P

Nofacekiller : I understand don't worry, I wasn't serious at all !

What I mean is that if what Malek said is true, why didn't Kayane, Saitoh, and other French players perform better at EVO/NATS?

Because they lacked match up knowledge too (even if it can't explain all, I really didn't say that) :D In France there isn't any serious Amy and Voldo (it is changing though)... And Malek has a "power" of his own : he traveled a lot ! So he knows a lot character (algol, starkiller, darkvador included) and knows how to fight against pressure in a foreign environment ! And it's a tournament... which can change a lot of things.

Ring : Thanks !
Yes, I train hard against Mitsurugi, I always had Mitsu issues ... Just like Setsuka, Mitsu is a character I hate ! xD
It won't be the same next time with Belial don't worry.
Belial is my n°1 target haha the second one being Something-Unique (self proclamed best kilik in the world, and self proclamed best setsuka in the world wannabe hahaha :D ... even though he doesn't know about Japan level or other country who cares haha)

Everybody is after me, you guys know who really was the strongest player at Evo , right? =)

Not "luck" but "lack" of Ivy knowledge in US. I said to Something Unique before Evo, that Malek can win this, because people in America don't know how to play against high level Ivy, as there are only 2 or 3 top Ivys in US and they are spread all over the country.

I do indeed remember u telling me something of this sort.

Belial is my n°1 target haha the second one being Something-Unique (self proclamed best kilik in the world, and self proclamed best setsuka in the world wannabe hahaha :D ... even though he doesn't know about Japan level or other country who cares haha)

This is so cute.... I feel honored that my name even rings bells as far out there. Though I should inform u that i'm a target whom u will not beat. You'll just be another statistic who thought they could beat me on a long list of failures. Don't get ur hopes up as I wouldn't want u to get let down.

Self-proclaimed is for scrubs by the way I let the results speak for themselves (in regards to Kilik that is). I believe members of ur own country even coined that term for me also.

In reality self-proclaimed would apply to hhmmm I wonder with no results that speak for themselves. Don't u think!

If this comes across cocky its because I have been there done that with this exact scenario over and over again and well u get the gist of it.......... Other than that i'm happy to be your target. Good Luck!

1. Good Matches!
2. That Cass has some insane mind_games...
3. The Setsuka's players was playing softly and the second later he become violent! Malek was certainly surprised.
4. Malek have to get a lucky charm, amulet or something... but from America, cause French's players are more lucky while in "contact" with America(LOL).

-Stryker-

Back