SC3 CAS Fanfic, film poster

Would anyone like to see this film of mine if I post it here?

• No, if I haven't thought of it myself, I'm not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tenchi8

[10] Knight
Here's a film poster I did for a student project I made from college back in o7.

http://tenchi8.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=72#/d1bvgsg

The film I made was a result of improvising when I had no one to help me. The assignment was to have two people interacting in a story that had a begining, middle and end. With no one available to interact, I looked to a video game that I enjoy mostly. Soul Cal, so I interact with the game characters and came up with this. I got an A minus so I must have done something right. I plan to provide or post the video here. Not sure if anyone would like to check it out. On Vimeo, I haven't gotten any feedback so it's just there like a sitting duck. Hopefully I'll get better responses here.

Hm, maybe I should delete this thread after a couple of weeks more. The last thing I want is to take up space here with a thread that's just going to sit around without any feedbacks. I like to do things with purpose, but if it won't work I'm not going to bother any further. That's just how I feel right now. In every forum that I've joined, I seem to have zero influence, or what ever it is that everyone seems to have going for themselves. I can only guess that maybe I need to be better known around here before I should post any thread. After a week or two, I'll delete my thread, and put it back up in a more appropriate time. For now, I suppose I'm just very little known. Not sure how things usually work in forums, but it's best that I simply stick to answering forums for now. I don't want to get ahead of myself like I did in other forums and feel like I'm being ignored. Cause that happened to me plenty of times and I eventually left. Quite simply, I just want to be part of the fandom, which is why I wanted to contribute if it's alright.

Anyway, I'll give this two more weeks, or if I'm really moody, a week, and I'll just delete this. I'm a little sensitive when it comes to my art and filming. I work hard putting stuff together for it to just sit around like chop liver. I'm pretty passionate about my work. For now..I'll just answer everyone else's thread, and get an idea just what it is that people look for in a thread. I don't know...I'm an individual trying to fit in if I could...eh (shrugs) here's trying.

Back