1.03 Tier List Discussion (aka Argument)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teir 1: Sopie, Voldo, Taki, Setsuka, Kilik

Teir 2: Cass, Asta, Ivy, Amy, Ralph, Yoshi, Algol, Cervy, Hilde

Teir 3: Mitsu, Seig, Lizardman, X

Teir 4: Knightmare, Tira, Talim, Zas, Yun

Teir 5: Maxi, Mina, Rock

----

Big debate about Kilik being Tier 1, in the end, I feel if 214B gives you a free 3k~b, he is Teir 1, if it is not free, he is Teir 2. Currently there is a debate if it is free or not.

If anyone thinks Setsuka is Teir 3, their are an idiot.

Also 99% of the people posting in this thread are biased to only what they have played vs in their scrubby small local community.

Jinmaster.

Seriously? Fighting her is a pain when she's in the right hands. Plus she's the RO goddess of SC4. She's def top mid.

Also for those who said maxi is lower than low, please elaborate:

were would Xianghua stand ? can she possibly be a high tier ? it really seems like it, does anybody have a Vid of her ?

I'm perfectly happy with Apprentice being bottom tier. All the more satisfying when I beat Sophi players.
But I think any list where Amy isn't top tier is a flawed list.

In France :
- most of top players agree that Setsuka is top tier. Or at the very least upper mid.
- most of top players agree that Hilde is top tier.

Sophie horribly MAULS Nightmare still.
And hes actually slower than Siegfried.
Most of the time GS KK is tech-able in combos and doesnt even ring out that far anymore.

Nightmares lower mid. AgA JFs, Stance shenanigans and Whiff punishing save him from being lower.

Gonna disagree simply because an aggressive Soph dodges every single f'ing fast move Siegfried has except 3k. Honestly...how long do you think it takes to kill Sophitia with 3k? Anyway nobody in their right mind would choose to play either against Soph because it's a terribad matchup so if you can't elevate Nightmare lower Siegfried because he gets farking boned by Sophitia, Kilik, Cassandra and Yun Seung. Even hitting 4-5 JI's PER GAME to cover your wide open ass will barely be enough to win the matchup.

I'm perfectly happy with Apprentice being bottom tier. All the more satisfying when I beat Sophi players.
But I think any list where Amy isn't top tier is a flawed list.

I'm kind of confused on him being bottom now. 1.03 SK seems to be at least low or mid. And the RO combo/huge ass damage combo ShenRii seems to be worth something.

Mostly just do to the random whiffing?

I'd say (based on the original list) Mitsu should be moved to mid and Setsuka should be swapped with Lizardman. Mitsu's just too unsafe to be a top tier contender (especially with the great punishers most of the other top chars have). There is no way Lizardman is better than Setsuka.

I'll also argue Nightmare is at least the same tier as Siegfried if not higher.

I'm not even gonna be nice about it, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Please get off xbox live and go play some real comp, Nightmare being anywhere above bottom tier is generous as fuck. Completely unsafe, no good lows to mixup with, stance transitions have set ways to be beaten, pretty much just 2a him any time he tries a move into GS and you win. He's absolute trash, and only people that haven't figured out how to beat him yet think he's worth anything.

Sieg has safe moves and moves that put him at advantage on block that are worth losing, mixups that are legit at a tournament level, more speed, more variety in his game, he's far and away better than Nightmare.

I concur with the general opinion that Nightmare is garbage. Also, Sieg is mid, at best. This is all random conjectures, so I'm not backing up my opinion with anything (I'm too lazy to write it out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back