dr mario cart (Austin, TX)
Knowitalljohn
kinthur

13th place tie: zbeast
GG Carnage asada
keyblaz

Challonge Brackets: http://challonge.com/d_townbeatdownscv2_19_12

I played Eizo and Algol.

Thanks for having us out- I had a fantastic time and I met all my goals!! (make top 5, try not to get bodied by a army of natsu's) But the good work is never finished. More training! MORE.

Jaeger- Did you call me a fish?? Thanks for the casuals afterwards. Y

Ice- Hospitable host. We will need to play more- Sieg is a character I am excited to lose to. A lot.

CNP- Austin twins.

Nashfan- you straight up played SC2 style sophie in a game I didn't expect that would work in anymore, and I have mad respect for that. You also had the coolest moment in the tournament IMO (JG'ing funk's UB setup) and I wish I had the balls to do something like that on the fly- I kept waking up into it for 3 matches until I finally found out, before it was too late, that I could just side roll twice and avoid it all together. Doh!

Caly555- you were the Natsu I played, I think? She's terrifying and i think if you keep playing her you will also be terrifying. Taki wishes she could do that damage.

Funk- It is important to stretch! Keep repping the Yoshi until a time that I, too, can perform ear slicer.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry- flurry of names and faces, bad social skills, etc. I hope to make it next time if the corporate world allows me! Stay classy, Dallas.

ggs all

crow ill take ezio into the lab and see if i can give you some better games next time

There's not a lot to know! He has boring strings, basics, a gimmicky crossbow and a 2K that STC's.

There's other stuff, but, eh... he's not great. Just simple enough for a scrub like me. :)

Back