http://challonge.com/8wrdecpsn

http://challonge.com/8wrdecxbl

Deadlines:
Winners round 1: Wednesday, December 12th
Winners round 2/Losers round 1: Sunday, December 16th
Winners round 3/Losers round 2: Friday, December 21st
Winners round 4/Losers rounds 3 and 4: Wednesday, December 26th
Losers Semifinals, Finals & Grand Finals: Monday, December 31st

It's your job to know the deadlines ahead of time and report scores to me on time. If you don't, I'll do a coin flip. The policy is as follows: If one person makes a post or sends a PM showing that they're trying to get the match done, and the other person doesn't, he who showed initiative will advance. If both or neither do, I will let Sacagawea decide.

Rules:

1. No CaS and therefore...
2. No Devil Jin
3. Dampierre, Elysium, Kilik and Edgemaster are allowed
4. Viola backthrow infinite is banned. Other infinites are allowed.
5. Recolors of standard costumes are okay
6. Standard 8WR tournament rules regarding character lock and stage selection
7. Double elimination
8. All matches are best of 5.
9. Matches must be completed by the deadline.
10. If you can't get it done before the deadline, then you better have a darn good reason, and PM me and your opponent well in advance.
11. If your opponent doesn't play by the rules in some way (i.e., they cover themselves in thunder god drums or something), upload the replay and I'll look at it.
13. If you disconnect mid-match: Reconnect, and recreate the number of rounds won and lost from just before you disconnected. For example, if you are up 2 rounds to 1 and then get a DC, start a new match, and then jump off the edge of the ring once, and your opponent jumps out twice. Do not try to recreate any health/meter leads or deficits.
14. Tournament is for North America only.

As before, only the winners, send me your results in a private message, not a forum post or a post on my profile, because I lose those all the time. Let me know who you played, on what system, and how many matches each of you won.

How we've done it in the past is to make the title of the PM follow this format:

[name of system]: [Winner]([# of matches won]) defeats [Loser]([# of matches won])

For example, "PSN: Xeph (3) defeats LOLGGsEverybody (0)"

No text is necessary unless you want to make a comment about the set.

Even better than reporting though, is signing up for Challonge and telling me your username. Then you can report your own scores (truthfully, I hope). JDub and Marginal are signed up for that.

Also, Thermidor, Jimbo and Donutman, We're just lacking loser's finals and grand finals for November. Let's get that wrapped up.

Marginal?? My first round back on xbl and you put me up against XBL's best maxi? I hate white people to but damn yo....LOL

When and where my old friend? Im usually around weekday evenings and occasionally on weekends.

Im just sayin. Couldnt I get Party Wolf in round 1. I mean that guys Maxi is just......HORENDOUS!!

Im ready to beat down all you fools (cept oof, he scares me). Put all these jerkfaces in losers now. cause Im coming to collect my ayuussses!!

Marginal?? My first round back on xbl and you put me up against XBL's best maxi? I hate white people to but damn yo....LOL
It's fortunate that you just posted in the Maxi forum how much you love mirror matches with Maxi.

When and where my old friend? Im usually around weekday evenings and occasionally on weekends.
I'll be around tonight. Tomorrow should be doable too, but I won't be on after 9pm MST since I gotta get up early.

Just remember it's SCV and not some musty 3d shooting game called BLOPS of all things.

Well IRM - sometime this weekend? Lemme know. I won't be on till late tonight and tomorrow (after 11PM CST if I'm lucky).

ummmm all right. Tomorrow when I get home from work, Ill pop on and rape that face!!

And that last post was some sarcastic stuff. I HATE MIRRORS!!!

BLOPS....I have no idea what your talkin bout sir!

When do I blow up the salty bomb? Vile it is okay to drop out if you don't think you can win, because I don't think you can win and you should save yourself the embarassment of losing to a scrub like me.

All of you XBL fools seem to not care that your about to lose....Hard!

I've killed more clowns than all of your records combined. Yes I still think numbers matter, prove me wrong.
(Party Wolf, I say your dead in 45 seconds.) Come at me bros

nothing at all
lol jk, I hope to see some matches if anyone here has a card or at least an ipod, i'll try to upload my matches once I get a card
edit: i should change my signature

nothing at all
lol jk, I hope to see some matches if anyone here has a card or at least an ipod, i'll try to upload my matches once I get a card
edit: i should change my signature
On PS3, you don't need a card. You can export replays from the game directly.

Omg someone please start this crazy thing, I'm about as popular as a cheeseburger at subway and I want to kill these scrubs like right naow. START THE MATCH

Back