8WR October Online Tournaments - Xeph & Alphakeg win!

Dat pro Asta. I'd say the Alpha was a fail, but I realize his dropps JFs were really just baiting a setup for the Asta self RO.

Yomi, yo.

Yomi.

I'm dropping out of the tourney. Honestly, the thought of playing this game right now is sort of making me sick. I desperately need a break from this game, since playing it has become a chore. Sorry to anybody looking forward to playing against me.

I'd like to thank everyone (who hasn't dropped out yet) for keeping on top of this so far. I haven't even had to get on anyone's ass about not having matches done.

Just waiting on Solo and LordSturm to do their match and the winner to face Fenris before Thursday. Also Macro vs. Seditious.

On PSN I'm not sure what happened, I see Hussler put up a vid of him vs. NDK, but I don't even have the results for NDK vs. Sandman. Could someone fill me in?

Please try to get the loser's rounds done as quickly as possible. Like always, they lag behind, so we have to catch up.

Im still waiting on sandman, he hasnt responded to my messages when he's been online

The vid that was posted was winners semi's (me vs NDK).
If NDK advances to losers finals it'll be a run back.

Back