A Calm Study in CaS.

I certainly agree with @Norik. The key to your design here is the aquamarine hair. By pairing it with a very dark dress, you illuminate her whole figure. The detailing and layering also helps keep the dark dress interesting. I think I'm gonna try remaking this one too sometime. I think you might be able to get more mileage outta dat lovely red/aquamarine combo.

Thank you, everyone feedback is very welcomed.

So, I finished...but I feel, I don't quite know, so the back story may not be very good.

Viol Divarius.
He have no memories from his past, but he was told he belongs to a rich family, so he plays along, he enjoys fighting, but unlike his opponents he uses a Sword and Shield he found in his "family" weapon gallery.
soulcalibur-_35-png.41452
soulcalibur-_36-png.41453
soulcalibur-_37-png.41454

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_35.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_35.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 822
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_36.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_36.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 799
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_37.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_37.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 768
Overall nice, princely design, but somewhat lacking in direction. I do like the color scheme though. Balanced distribution of white, blue, gold, and black. Just the right amount of matching. The ornamentation on the chest is especially well made since you connected the two halves of the feathers of strength with a chain. The shoulder decorations aren't quite cutting it though. Since Viol's already got one cape around his neck, it seems kinda redundant to have another on his shoulder. The turtle shell's an interesting idea. I'd use some stickers, like the zipper, to tie it down to the body. Also try some bump mapping. Maybe that griffon sticker, which has that really cool border effect. Anyways, keep up the good work!

Phantima Viller: Age-20
I dunno, I wanted some goth like thingy, I am lazy to write a bio, maybe later?
soulcalibur-_4-png.42224
soulcalibur-_5-png.42225

Sinland Lavi: Age- 35

soulcalibur-_3-png.42223
soulcalibur-_2-png.42226

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    784.4 KB · Views: 581
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
    724.6 KB · Views: 719
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
    712.2 KB · Views: 637
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    766.7 KB · Views: 557
Phantima is fabulous! That's a cool trick you discovered, using pocket stickers to create skirt ruffles. Smart move tying the corset together with the flower SpecEq. I also love how you extended the ribbon SpecEq with the black butterfly sticker. Very graceful. That square sticker on the stockings really doesn't have much of an effect though. I'd remove it and use your remaining sticker slots to give your sleeves a border (by blocking off the pattern with a square sticker). I'd also give her a new color scheme. Using a high contrast color scheme helps distract from the "flat" effect. You can use a bold solid color like red, turquoise, or orange as the base. Then you'd set the skirt's pocket sticker frills to white. Maybe set the corset's pocket sticker to black to match the butterfly/ribbon combo. Or if you're feeling bold, you could even apply a plaid (pink/black/white?) as a base for the dress and a punkish look. Then you can use reset zipper stickers to apply a border to your sleeves (rather than square blocking the pattern). Alotta tricks you can play around with. Interesting weapon choice too. Holding a skull is so Hamlet lol. Anyways, beautiful work.

Sinland's....amusing He's got a viking/knight hybrid thing going on with an earthy green/brown color scheme. I'd play up the viking angle for him by using more fur equipment. That codpiece is pretty hilarious though. I can totally imagining him going "Say hello to my little friend!" and crotch smashing an opponent in combat.

P.S. ~ Do you have character themes for these creations? It's always fun for me to figure out personalities based on music. And if you don't mind, could I write a backstory for Phantima?

Phantima theme: Hmm, maybe you should mirror match her haha, I wanted to keep as simple as possible, but I am curious to see what you could do.
This cover is mine by the way; :)
Sinland's crotch piece is a lazily way to create a full belt. Also he is a Taurus :P

Oh that would be fun, send me the result when you finish :)

Last edited:
Hrist Valkyrie and Lorth Tsugo.

I will call this the Valkyrie Profile tribute, all the three Valkyries will appear (In a way I myself will take their designs, because their factual ones are too hard to achieve.)
And I will give a "original" Einherjar, for each, and say how they died.

"Argh, no where to run, the undead will take me, all the way down to." You do have another option." Lorth looked up to find a woman with black armor, "You may promise your soul to the Gods, and fulfill your destiny as a warrior. "He, I will, but you are the Goldenness of death, why are you eve giving me an option?"
"Foolish human, here they come." Hordes of undead came in their way, reading the weapons, what would destiny holds for them?

Hrist:
soulcalibur-_10-png.42316
soulcalibur-_13-png.42317

Lorrth:
soulcalibur-_8-png.42318
soulcalibur-_9-png.42319

*Heavy Valley girl accent* "You better like this post, because I am in it, if you don't you are totally a poser." *finger snaps*
Miltiades Malachite:
soulcalibur-_6-png.42320

If you are wondering. from where she is from.

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
    770 KB · Views: 580
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png
    739.8 KB · Views: 603
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
    784.1 KB · Views: 562
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
    752.6 KB · Views: 598
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
    763 KB · Views: 627
Whoever "Tales of-ified" that trailer has too much free time.

Love it, as per, though I'd remove the straps from Mili's dress there maybe? It's a minor inaccuracy but it's bugging me :3

This project's an awesome idea! I like Hrist's asymmetrical design. Cool feather accessories on the shoulder and waist. Very interesting breastplate on Lorrth. 3 ornaments: one black, one white, and one striped. All merged to the upper body belts. It's crazy, but I like it. Could you explain what you were going for? Mm mm girlfriend *Z-snap*, yo valley accent got nuttin' on ma ghetto biatch accent. jk. Miltiades Malachite is pretty cute yo. I especially like that jaunty feather decoration. I think I might take her over to the mirror match thread. For now, I go back to reading Cloud Atlas.

"OMG, you didn't you just didn't step up for me, I know, because like, don't be a poser."

Hey dude, I was going to do bot of them
the_malachite_twins_by_yurax_mae-d7qjpi6.jpg

But why don't we work together, I can finish the red one and you make the white one, eh??
You can chose the one you prefer, I am having trouble with the red one though, so hint hints :P

Here full models.
t_566325df5c034964a2b1cc7d9ca99986.jpg

Yeah, I'm gonna try doing a Miltiades-inspired outfit. But if I'm struggling to recreate a certain detail, I just redesign it. She might not even be red by the time I'm through. Wow. That sounded wrong. Do keep up the whole Valkyrie/Einherjar project though. Awesome so far. And could you explain Lorth's breastplate to me?

Yeah, I'm gonna try doing a Miltiades-inspired outfit. But if I'm struggling to recreate a certain detail, I just redesign it. She might not even be red by the time I'm through. Wow. That sounded wrong. Do keep up the whole Valkyrie/Einherjar project though. Awesome so far. And could you explain Lorth's breastplate to me?
Oh sorry, didn't saw when you first asked, not much of a explanation, I just wanted a not too bulky armored guy, so I've decided to make a breastplate out of especial equip, they are also meant to blend so, one is stripped with both colors to break the otherwise, stillness of the design, also I am wanted some exposed skin, for the sake of exposing it, the third piece also came out of nowhere, since there were only the two of them hehe.
Also thinks, will work on Melaine asap (White twin). Thanks for helping ^~

(PS: Yhe hurtress undies can be made red, you can use stickers to make the skin red, the black part use 0:63:31 for a darker effect on the skin if you need.)
You babe.

Last edited:

Listening to this song you posted a while back for some reason. I noticed that the beginning (Alluring Secret) is nearly identical to this song (Shadowlord) at 1:59...

Then at 0:42 (Alluring Secret), the theme becomes nearly identical to another song (Planetarium) at 0:25...

Then at 1:20 (Alluring Secret) becomes this...

Always fun catching artists taking stuff from each other. Hope you return soon, Ramus.

Last edited:
Back