A Fourth SC2HD Video Released by Namco-Bandai

With the recently announced release date for Soulcalibur II HD Online, Namco has revealed the newest video to join the previous three; featuring Ivy and Nightmare. I'm already super excited for the upcoming re-release of Soulcalibur II, are you? The release date for Soulcalibur II HD Online is the 20th of November 2013.

UPDATE: Namco-Bandai has contacted us and confirmed that SC2HD will be released on November 19 on PSN and November 20 on XBL; they will be available for purchase at $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
They did redo the sound- in the new vid the crow caws as it passes Talim and the bullets make sounds as they ricochet off Mitsu.
I haven't heard those in the original SCII (or is it cause I have the music turned down?).

They did redo the sound- in the new vid the crow caws as it passes Talim and the bullets make sounds as they ricochet off Mitsu.
I haven't heard those in the original SCII (or is it cause I have the music turned down?).

Nah they edited the sound in the video

Live streams

3 Viewers
SeichoTV
SeichoTV
Casual Matches for fun times! Yay! c: Come vibe friends :3 ☯ | Love Questions and Anime! Ask up c: | Backseating okay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back