a mini-gallery

Wow, that monk is really good, both designs are really good, excellent use of stickers and accessories I don't get why people don't like the Monk, it's the best out of the 3 you've done. (The others are excellent aswell)

And I agree with the Barbarian, they are a very generic class and if it doesn't have Bulky armor and horns, it's not a Barbarian...

Please do more CAS you have a natural talent and an eye for colour!

I checked out that noel , and its amazing, I love it :). i liked the CaS's based off of diablo as well. Keep up the good work :)

A portrait of Malice my first demon girl I've ever made since SCIII-SCV.

Attachments

• Malice X (Alt 1).jpg
    Malice X (Alt 1).jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 250
Thanks, DEX! The demon hunter's a ranged combat class in Diablo 3. They're humans trained specifically to hunt demons. Interesting work with Malice. Do you have a full body image with color?

Thanks, DEX! The demon hunter's a ranged combat class in Diablo 3. They're humans trained specifically to hunt demons. Interesting work with Malice. Do you have a full body image with color?
No; the black & white is actually a costumization for the portrait as well. Just wanna throw that out there. Remade it with certain picture programs.

Atropos has been made, brucege. After making it, I will say Long braid hairstyle and devil jin fighting style really sets it off. Other than that, should I put your cowboy Shelby and Florence the British hunter in my comics as well?

Quick question, forgive my noobishness, but when you guys post pictures straight from the video game (the ones that look all crystal clear like you got it from the game directly) do you use the same type of device that is able to record videos (Like for youtube for an example) or a different device? Just wanna know...

Quick question, forgive my noobishness, but when you guys post pictures straight from the video game (the ones that look all crystal clear like you got it from the game directly) do you use the same type of device that is able to record videos (Like for youtube for an example) or a different device? Just wanna know...
Nope, PS3 have a capture system.

You guys are legit, I know there's a way for Xbox 360. However, I don't know how its done.
I used to take pics with a cell phone and upload them the old fashioned way.

Now, Iphone and it's camera functions just make it easier for me. Just take pics, plug in the cord in your PC and search for the images. Then, copy it to your PC. Finally, upload the pics you want.

PS3 users have it easier though. Screen capture is just amazing....

@brucege. I made Shelby and Florence alongside Atropos. Not taking anymore requests on having other peeps favorite CAS in my comics for now. Comics are in the making.

I used to take pics with a cell phone and upload them the old fashioned way.

Now, Iphone and it's camera functions just make it easier for me. Just take pics, plug in the cord in your PC and search for the images. Then, copy it to your PC. Finally, upload the pics you want.

PS3 users have it easier though. Screen capture is just amazing....

@brucege. I made Shelby and Florence alongside Atropos. Not taking anymore requests on having other peeps favorite CAS in my comics for now. Comics are in the making.
That's how I got Malice's Portrait. I took a picture of her with my PSVita & took it to my PC & costumized it. That way is better then nothin atleast, but the imagery is poor I think.

Another girl I took a pix of & costumized (Her names Shiela; Little Shiela). Tira next
Sheila X (3).jpg
Tira X (3)(Alt).jpg

You should make a thread DEX. That way everyone can see your CAS and stuff.
That or I'll attract drama left & right with non stop arguments & unlimited trolling with unrelated topics & etc.

(jk n.n)

Really, the reason why I don't have a thread up already is because I don't have alot of pictures atm & I was wondering how to get the pictures more pro like, like it came off the game itself. I hate poor imagery pictures like someone took a camera & snapshotted it from the TV. Sorry that this may sound somewhat picky & retarded, but I had to add more reasons then just one. I wouldn't mind it too much though, well see... Whenever I start takin pix's again.

@PockyYoshi: I'm honored that you would use any of my creations. You have free reign over them all, including Florence and Shelby. Never thought of using the braid or DJ-style for Atropos, but I welcome the surprise. I'm so hyped for the next comic!
@Hikari: Thanks for the support!
@DEX: It seems that you have plenty of good CaS's. Therefore, I would be much obliged if you would move your creations to a separate thread. Let any of us know if you have more questions regarding camera/lighting technique.
@ThePascuzzi: Glad to see the old crew still here! Stop by the Request thread once in a while for random CaS's, irrelevant discussions, and the occasional argument.

@DEX: It seems that you have plenty of good CaS's. Therefore, I would be much obliged if you would move your creations to a separate thread. Let any of us know if you have more questions regarding camera/lighting technique.
Sure, that is if whenever I feel like startin. I'll do that some other time.

Back