A new soul has arrived

NightmareQueen1

[08] Mercenary
Ummm hi everyone. I'm NightmareQueen1. but you can call me Nightmare, Nightmare Queen or ms.azure knight or NightSiegLiz for short. or just for Laughs... Iggy.:sc1crv1:

I'm new here so maybe you can be a pal and introduce me to this site and i would like to make some friends too. I hope you all will be nice enough to teach me all about this site so i won't be doing anything foolish. Thank you for viewing this.
I wanna be your friend and get along with everyone on this amazing site.

so please help me for i am a new soul here at 8wayRun.

Thank you for your time

-
NightmareQueen1:sc1nm1::sc2nm1::sc4nm1::sc1liz1::sc4sig1::sc2liz5::sc1sig1::sc2cha1:

Ummm hi everyone. I'm NightmareQueen1. but you can call me Nightmare, Nightmare Queen or ms.azure knight or NightSiegLiz for short. or just for Laughs... Iggy.:sc1crv1:

I'm new here so maybe you can be a pal and introduce me to this site and i would like to make some friends too. I hope you all will be nice enough to teach me all about this site so i won't be doing anything foolish. Thank you for viewing this.
I wanna be your friend and get along with everyone on this amazing site.

so please help me for i am a new soul here at 8wayRun.

Thank you for your time

-
NightmareQueen1:sc1nm1::sc2nm1::sc4nm1::sc1liz1::sc4sig1::sc2liz5::sc1sig1::sc2cha1:

Hello, NightmareQueen1. Welcome to 8WayRun. I like your enthusiasm. Usually I find people, especially women, fans of Siegfried rather than Nightmare. So you are unique in that respect. Anyways, it's one of my jobs here to help the newcomers find their place within our community, so I hope I am able to succeed with you.

First off, since you're asking what the rules are, I'll take care of that first. There is a thread here in this very section that addresses what those rules are, you can view them here: Site Rules
You may want to familiarize yourself with the many terms and acronyms you'll see regarding character moves and inputs. One of our moderators created a thread (and video) that explains these. You can see this here: 8WayRun General Directory and Offline Matchfinder Reception You can refer to this thread if you run into something you're not familiar with.

We have a Wiki section here as well that lists all of the characters moves, frames, damage they do, ect... for SC4. This will of course be updated once SC5 is released, but check it out anyway if you're interested: SC Wiki

For more in-depth discussions regarding characters stregnths, weaknesses, practical combos ect..., view the Soul Arena's. The one I linked you to is for the SC4 section, but we also have a SC5 section as well, but there isn't much going on there as of yet.

If you're looking to find the latest information regarding SC5, and discussions regarding that, you can jump right in over here: SC5 Multi

I think that's pretty much all I can show you for right now. Do you play SC4? If so, which system? Do you play alone, with friends offline, or do you play online? We have a section for online play as well that's practically another community in itself. So if you're interested in that, I will provide a link. Just say the word!

If you have any questions at all feel free to send me, or one of the other mods a PM and we'll be happy to assist you. You can also post it in your thread here and one of our members can also help you. Welcome again and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hold on there, let me clue you in on fighting game speech:

NM - Nightmare
Mains - Main character
He was saying Nightmare players are welcome here, lol.

Hi by the way, I'm Syn or Josh - take your pick. Anyways, I'm a Siegfried player myself and fairly active on the boards so you'll see me around. First thing I want to ask is are you a European player like me or from further afield as this will influence who you will be able to play with. I'm guessing you're not actually from Ostrheinsburg castle, lol.

Anyways, welcome to 8wayrun. =)

Hold on there, let me clue you in on fighting game speech:

NM - Nightmare
Mains - Main character
He was saying Nightmare players are welcome here, lol.

Hi by the way, I'm Syn or Josh - take your pick. Anyways, I'm a Siegfried player myself and fairly active on the boards so you'll see me around. First thing I want to ask is are you a European player like me or from further afield as this will influence who you will be able to play with. I'm guessing you're not actually from Ostrheinsburg castle, lol.

Anyways, welcome to 8wayrun. =)

hahaah thank you so much and I just did it as a joke! XD but i live in the US. but I would love to battle you on sc4. :3

also you wanna be a pal and be friends with me?:sc4nm1::sc4sig1:

Hello, NightmareQueen1. Welcome to 8WayRun. I like your enthusiasm. Usually I find people, especially women, fans of Siegfried rather than Nightmare. So you are unique in that respect. Anyways, it's one of my jobs here to help the newcomers find their place within our community, so I hope I am able to succeed with you.

First off, since you're asking what the rules are, I'll take care of that first. There is a thread here in this very section that addresses what those rules are, you can view them here: Site Rules
You may want to familiarize yourself with the many terms and acronyms you'll see regarding character moves and inputs. One of our moderators created a thread (and video) that explains these. You can see this here: 8WayRun General Directory and Offline Matchfinder Reception You can refer to this thread if you run into something you're not familiar with.

We have a Wiki section here as well that lists all of the characters moves, frames, damage they do, ect... for SC4. This will of course be updated once SC5 is released, but check it out anyway if you're interested: SC Wiki

For more in-depth discussions regarding characters stregnths, weaknesses, practical combos ect..., view the Soul Arena's. The one I linked you to is for the SC4 section, but we also have a SC5 section as well, but there isn't much going on there as of yet.

If you're looking to find the latest information regarding SC5, and discussions regarding that, you can jump right in over here: SC5 Multi

I think that's pretty much all I can show you for right now. Do you play SC4? If so, which system? Do you play alone, with friends offline, or do you play online? We have a section for online play as well that's practically another community in itself. So if you're interested in that, I will provide a link. Just say the word!

If you have any questions at all feel free to send me, or one of the other mods a PM and we'll be happy to assist you. You can also post it in your thread here and one of our members can also help you. Welcome again and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

oh wow!!!!! You are so kind and i'm flattered to see that i'm the only one who has Nightmare as a fan character who i love. ^^ Well if i'm stuck or lost I'll come to you for anything since you know everything about this site. Also I have sc4 the xbox360 version.

so if you have the xbox version then THAT''S AWESOME!!:sc2liz1:!!

Also you wanna be my friend? :sc4nm1::sc4sig1:

Sure, why not?
I don't play online much at all, but if you are looking for some competition with Siegfried and you're US, talk to:
Slayer_X64
Heaton
Jink
There are others, but they are the only North American Siegfried players I can name off the top of my head with accounts here. If you want to learn more about your characters (Combos, frames, okizeme) then just head over to the SCIV Soul Arenas, other than that, take a look around and have fun. =)

If you want to see your mains in action at high level, look up Keev, Pantocrator and Sakon on youtube. Keev plays NM, Panto plays Sieg and Sakon play Lizzy.
They are probably the most successful European players with these characters in SCIV and matches involving them are always fun to see.

Hiya! Always nice to see a new face. I don't particularly main Nightmare but considering the short hand he got dealt in SCIV I respect anyone who does. (Also Nightmare in SCV is looking wicked sick so you'll definitely have the upper hand in SCV) Also out of curiosity how long have you been with the franchise? (I've played it since the Soul Blade on the arcade days though I didn't start trying to play competitively till a little under a year ago.)

Cool to see another NM player, female no less. Like Enkindu said, its always Siggy with women. Must be the scar.

Where'd you get that avatar though? Its badass.
omg are you a Nightmare player too ? :D We soo be friends and this avatar I have soul Calibur for the dreamcast so I went browsing for this fanart that's on my game and it was this picture and I found this pic on finding Nightmare pics on google. but where did you GET that awesome pic of Nightmare Soul Calibur V???:sc1nm1:

But its cool huh? yep I have an awesome taste when it comes to the azure knight. <3

also wanna be friends?:sc2nm1::sc4sig1:

Have you seen new Siegfried Crazy? He looks top of the class to, zweihander players are just loved by namco. =D
Yeah I have he is insane...(though I've always disliked that damn ballerina) Personally I'm a Xianghua player and Lexia is looking tight and I wan't to try Dampiere out. (Honestly though I'm worried about Viola she looks like a very annoying piece of work.)

Hiya! Always nice to see a new face. I don't particularly main Nightmare but considering the short hand he got dealt in SCIV I respect anyone who does. (Also Nightmare in SCV is looking wicked sick so you'll definitely have the upper hand in SCV) Also out of curiosity how long have you been with the franchise? (I've played it since the Soul Blade on the arcade days though I didn't start trying to play competitively till a little under a year ago.)
Well I've been playing soul calibur since i was little like at age 9 around the arcades days. but I did see soul blade but didn't know much about it back then so i feel guilty not buying it when i had the chance...

and I hope so....I hope SC5 Nightmare will be better...becuase i'm not the nightmare like i was in the pervious games....

Back