α Patroklos General Discussion/ Q&A

Can someone tell me if they see my thread? When I try to open it, I get some error. aka I can't get in myself.

Ah ok good to know you guys can see it, since I can't get in the thread at all, which is really weird. Also I wanted to delete the other one, since I now posted the same thing twice, I dunno if someone else can delete it? And since I can't get in the thread myself, I can't read the comments too. If there's something important you guys wanted to ask, please do it here.

Ah ok good to know you guys can see it, since I can't get in the thread at all, which is really weird. Also I wanted to delete the other one, since I now posted the same thing twice, I dunno if someone else can delete it? And since I can't get in the thread myself, I can't read the comments too. If there's something important you guys wanted to ask, please do it here.

lol is so weird you can´t see your own thread!

Anyway, Doc asks if JFumbrella (214~3a:B) is harder or easier now, I wanna know too, the JFs are easier or not??

They are equally hard as in sc4 imo. the hardest for me is a~g~B, I can't pull that one of at all. But I think that one is not necessary for match play anyway unless I'm incorrect.

They are equally hard as in sc4 imo. the hardest for me is a~g~B, I can't pull that one of at all. But I think that one is not necessary for match play anyway unless I'm incorrect.

Hey agB was always the hardest to do imo, it has strange timing. Can you try 1B:B 1B:B 2A A+B+K 8A+BB JF Umbrella?

:)

Also: JFs are marked with a ":", makes it a lot easier then 1B jf B...

I was just wondering what is the use for 44B+K BE

Imagine, 3B 44B+KBE re-launch your enemy higher, then ag:B and JF umbrella.

Maybe that´s the new 44B+K BE use, are you shure Sofiane that this move is just 26 DMG? is too low for a BE though...

I tried the combo but after the 8a+b,b patroklos is in front of the enemy instead of behind him like normal, so the jf umbrella doesn't work. Also it might be rollable after the 2nd 1b:b, I have to test that further.

I was just wondering what is the use for 44B+K BE

Imagine, 3B 44B+KBE re-launch your enemy higher, then ag:B and JF umbrella.

Maybe that´s the new 44B+K BE use, are you shure Sofiane that this move is just 26 DMG? is too low for a BE though...

I made a mistake on that one, the damage is correct, but they get a stun similar to when fc 3a+b hits. The difference here is that patroklos recovers slower so stuff like 214,3b:b or ws+b doesn't connect, So far only 8a+b,b jf umbrella worked.

I made a mistake on that one, the damage is correct, but they get a stun similar to when fc 3a+b hits. The difference here is that patroklos recovers slower so stuff like 214,3b:b or ws+b doesn't connect, So far only 8a+b,b jf umbrella worked.

Cool thanks. Can you check what it does on an aired opponent?

33B 44B+k A+B+K and see if they can AIr control after it :) Again thanks a lot for all this!

Cool thanks. Can you check what it does on an aired opponent?

33B 44B+k A+B+K and see if they can AIr control after it :) Again thanks a lot for all this!

the 44b+k a+b+k part blows them away, so you can't really follow up with it. Also it does less damage than a normal 44b+k in the air which is kinda weird.

hey, if 44B+K gives advantage, that's reason enough to use it. The move is fast enough to use in frame traps, and if they block, it starts another frame trap! This meter-assisted pressure is exactly the kind of think I like to see in meter mechanics.

Back