α Patroklos General Discussion/ Q&A

It's probably been said before, but doesn't umbrella look like old Sets 66BA? I keep expecting a second hit.

So what are some nice easy ways for Alpha to do iWS moves like FC3aB? I'd like to learn the character, though I'm just not that good with his JFs or anything like that.

Is Setsudude any harder to learn than Setsuka? I was killing my thumbs over JF training last night D:​
And can the entire Soul Calibur blade be colored? Like a Red crystal tint instead of its blue one?​

Is Setsudude any harder to learn than Setsuka? I was killing my thumbs over JF training last night D:​
And can the entire Soul Calibur blade be colored? Like a Red crystal tint instead of its blue one?​
Yes, and no, not for me because I had already "mastered" Sets the JFs will take a little more getting used to and if you were a Sets player some of her commands have changed and they took out some of my favorite stepping moves 66a T_T

If someone has already unlocked him, what other weapon designs does he have, besides Soul Calibur?

Kazhar has posted a few pictures with all the cas weapons in this thread: http://8wayrun.com/threads/scv-joke-weapons.10104/page-2

ffyK

So those are the choices for this style. I don't know if they are all unlockable from the get go, or if some of them will be DLC, but thats apparently whats on the disc.

I initially wanted to play Natsu first, but with all the S-Tier nonsense flying around, i guess i will give this style my attention "first" (after unlocking of course). I don't like Patroklos at all, so i will build my own character, but thats very fine. The style looks pretty cool to me. So, as a 2d fighting gamer who hasn't played this series in ~10 years, lets go Setsudude. :)

I initially wanted to play Natsu first, but with all the S-Tier nonsense flying around, i guess i will give this style my attention "first" (after unlocking of course). I don't like Patroklos at all, so i will build my own character, but thats very fine. The style looks pretty cool to me. So, as a 2d fighting gamer who hasn't played this series in ~10 years, lets go Setsudude. :)

He A-Tier and a doosey at that you have to MASTER his jf if you want to perfect him and even at that they aren't guaranteed sometimes you might get the timing a bit wrong and you will get punished for it xD

He A-Tier and a doosey at that you have to MASTER his jf if you want to perfect him and even at that they aren't guaranteed sometimes you might get the timing a bit wrong and you will get punished for it xD

Like i said, i am justing starting with the series, i guess i will have to wait a bit until perfection anyway. :sc1tak1:

And all this is based on what i saw on video anyway, still 2,5 days until i touch the game. Who knows what i end up with.

Back