α Patroklos Videos

Cool Matches Shad, also watched your Clash of Titans vs Wolf and the weekend in tournament. If i remember correctly at times i thought you should do less 33B and more dash throws like dash into Command B throw etc or dash cancel in general.

I feel like you could throw more and also i think dash cancels would implement really well into your game. I find it fairly strong to cause hesitation, bait moves etc. 236 KG.

This is the only thing i can say since everything else is amazing!

After seeing you i want to go back and play Alpha, even though i still miss Setsuka :) Good stuff!

EDIT: What do you use against jumping people? If i remember correctly also in SC5 he can still do 214K into JFT...not sure how well 214K can be stepped though. But i think this weekend at one point i thought this would have helped you. I think vs Happy who is constantly jumping...:)

Last edited:
EDIT: What do you use against jumping people? If i remember correctly also in SC5 he can still do 214K into JFT...not sure how well 214K can be stepped though. But i think this weekend at one point i thought this would have helped you. I think vs Happy who is constantly jumping...:)

3K/4K work against steppers although 3K lacks good range and 4K is pretty tight.

6A/3A work pretty well too. 6A always guarantees 2A BE and 3A means no twister buffering. But then they're both slow.

Im not sure if you are talking bout anti steps or anti jumps? I was asking for his Anti Jump strategies, not anti step :)

Good thing about WS K is it guarantees a JFT for 70 DMG, is super fast, fast recovery etc. quite massive against jumping. And jumping is super popular. This was quite popular with Setsuka, i think in SC3 she even could do it after a launcher , so launch into WS K into Umbrella.

If im not mistaken the properties have not changed since then, so WS K should still be one of the best Anti Jump tools. I will check this this evening again.

Ok thank's

Edit 1:
Why 214k??can you explain me why? I didn't think at 214k.
I use 3k anti jump,but we can't make it in stance 236 it's a problem.i loose time because i must do 236kG and 3k.
3k it's cool because 2A:BE,JFO is garanted.I will test 214k.
Do you think K is a good anti jump?

Edit 2:
Thank you very much.I tested 214k,
It's very good in stance.
Example: 2365,2365,214(cancel 236)K,2ABE,JFO 80 dmg it's garanted sometimes. Or 214k,JFO 52dmg

Im not sure if you are talking bout anti steps or anti jumps? I was asking for his Anti Jump strategies, not anti step :)

Whoops, rereading that it definitely looks like I was referring to anti-steps. :D

But no, those are just the anti-jumps I'm confident in throwing out since they also happen to catch steppers. I would use 6A a lot more (pretty good recovery) but then it's a high as well as slow. I'm only confident with 3A since I don't need to go through buffering twister if I see I caught a jumper. For 3K/4K I throw in a bunch of 2Ks (the first one is usually guaranteed anyway; the second to annoy them off the ground).

3k it's cool because 2A:BE,JFO is garanted.I will test 214k.

Does this work at every height for you? I found it to be inconsistent and only bother with JFT.

WS K does seem like the best bet (as you both have noted) and I think someone mentioned on here it tracks to the left.

It is possible to use K it stance 236,it is safe.
Is the same that 214K. K just go less high!
Of that think of it you?

Ahhh....cool. C’était safe a SC3 et SC4 aussi, donc j'ai déjà pensé qu' il y avait peut être un erreur avec le frame Data.

j'hate de te voir l'utiliser! gogo! :)

Back