A Song of Ice and Trivia

Alexandra

Fearless Eyes
Rules: NEVER EVER USE GOOGLE. UNLESS YOU GIVE UP. WHOEVER ANSWERS THE CURRENT QUESTION CORRECTLY FIRST WILL ASK THE NEXT QUESTION. PASSES TO THE NEXT REPSONDER ARE ALOUD.
So I'll start us off. I'll go easy on you guys...this time.

The Dance of the Dragons was a major historical event in Westerosi history, wiping out several Targaryen dragons and destroying parts of the cadet branches of House Targaryen. Who were the two Targaryens the Targaryen bannermen had to choose between? Why was the idea of having one of these two as a ruler controversial?
Hint: The two Targaryens were children of the second Aegon

GO GO GO

Mercy Rule: If the current question is liked by enough people, the asker can either think of another or pass. For the first post, I'd allow two likes or two posts of BY THE SEVEN JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE GO YOU WHORE. GO OUTSIDE STOP READING ASOIAF. YOU LOOK LIKE REEK.

If you ever change, SophieChan, I will make you bleed. So help me god I will. <3
I'll try not to, I'm not the type who enjoys bleeding. Anyway, do you have a question or should I pull something easier from...somewhere?

By the way, the answer was Rhaenyra and Aegon III. It was controversial because Rhaenyra was a girl and no female Targaryen had ever sat the Iron Throne and she was raised to do so.

Yessssssssssssssss
Ok, this is an easy one: Who rode what dragons in the conquest of Westeros?
... Looking at it it doesn't seem so easy if you're not deeply engrossed. Then again, Arya said it in the second season of the show. :p

Yessssssssssssssss
Ok, this is an easy one: Who rode what dragons in the conquest of Westeros?
... Looking at it it doesn't seem so easy if you're not deeply engrossed. Then again, Arya said it in the second season of the show. :p
Aegon - Balerion the Black Dread
Visenya - Vhagar
Rhaenys - Meraxes

Well, let's keep things going:

Using shadow-baby-magic Melisandre kills two people, who were they?
The second character was not killed in the show. Think Storm's End.

Great job! You weren't far off. Cortnay (I am a spelling and grammar Nazi).
Lolol. Most names in the series are a pain to spell anyways. So many unecessary e's and a's.

Anywho, next question: What were the four acknowledged Great Bastards of Aegon the Unworthy?
Bonus points: Which were rumored magic users?
Lol more bonus points just cuz: What did they do that was so damn magical?

Lolol. Most names in the series are a pain to spell anyways. So many unecessary e's and a's.

Anywho, next question: What were the four acknowledged Great Bastards of Aegon the Unworthy?
Bonus points: Which were rumored magic users?
Lol more bonus points just cuz: What did they do that was so damn magical?
Brynden Bloodraven Rivers, Shiera Seastar, Bittersteel, and Daemon Blackfyre
The magic users were Bloodraven and Shiera(?)
The magic was special because Bloodraven could warg ravens (A Thousand Eyes and One) and Shiera was believed to use magic to keep herself young and beautiful

Brynden Bloodraven Rivers, Shiera Seastar, Bittersteel, and Daemon Blackfyre
The magic users were Bloodraven and Shiera(?)
The magic was special because Bloodraven could warg ravens (A Thousand Eyes and One) and Shiera was believed to use magic to keep herself young and beautiful

Yeppers. A popular theory about the three eyed crow that visits Bran's dreams is that it's Bloodraven, also.
Your turn :D

Yeppers. A popular theory about the three eyed crow that visits Bran's dreams is that it's Bloodraven, also.
Your turn :D
Okay, I'm getting off after this one, school tomorrow! Anyway I have a pretty hard one.
Melisandre reflects on her fading memories during her chapter in A Dance with Dragons. What was her former profession? Her former name?

She was a slave called Melony and was sold to a temple.
How on earth I remembered that, I have no clue.

Here's a difficult one for later: Who is Arya's Direwolf named after, and what was she famous for?

She was a slave called Melony and was sold to a temple.
How on earth I remembered that, I have no clue.

Here's a difficult one for later: Who is Arya's Direwolf named after, and what was she famous for?
I'm answering this now.
Nymeria, the Queen of the Rhoyne. She had a whole fuckton of ships (can't remember the number) and brought the Rhoynar to Dorne. She married the Martell prince and burned all her ships, showing that Westeros was the Rhoynars' new home. She was a great warrior and was one of Arya's heroes.

I'm going to take your like as a check mark. Seren this is going to get soooo messy...
This is a double question. I'm doing this. WITH FIRE AND BLOOD! FNSDLKJDFS

In Bran's first greendream of the series he sees three shadows, each of them looming above his family. What were the physical descriptions? Who are these characters

Deuxieme Partie: LIKE IT OR NOT THIS IS HAPPENING. I SHOULD PROBABLY GO TAKE A SHOWER, I MAKE REEK SMELL GOOD, I KNOW. OR MAYBE GO BE A HUMAN AND STOP OBSESSING OVER FICTION. (Major A Dance with Dragons spoilers)
When Bran and company enter the cave of the Children of the Forest, what does Bran see in the weirwoods? Who does he contact through the weirwood? Who is implied to have gone to their doom willingly by entering the cave?

Back