A Soul of Ice and Fire

Woah. I need to go to bed but, woah.

Again, I'd developed little in the way of theories. Too busy being overwhelmed I suppose, but I felt Aegon could've been the Mummer's Dragon purely through pretending NOT to be a Targaryen. But it was a weak thought at best.

I should get on those forums and lurk.

Woah. I need to go to bed but, woah.

Again, I'd developed little in the way of theories. Too busy being overwhelmed I suppose, but I felt Aegon could've been the Mummer's Dragon purely through pretending NOT to be a Targaryen. But it was a weak thought at best.

I should get on those forums and lurk.
Agreed. They are my life. They're actually connected to the Wiki of Ice and Fire.
ASoIaF Forums

Well, here we go: Pack 2! Patroklos won't be joining us because his pictures REFUSE TO UPLOAD.

Nymeria, Queen of the Rhoyne
P.S. I found Nymeria to be rather...lacking. Something seemed off about her. She looks better in-game, sorry if she's disappointing Le Bello!

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

"These are the knights of summer, and winter is coming." -- Catelyn Stark
P.S. I really liked this one. It was true to both the show and book description. She's prettier than she is in the show, but Project Soul doesn't exactly have middle-aged as a face option.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

"Rhaenys rode Meraxes and Visenya rode Vhagar...she had a Valyrian Steel sword called Dark Sister." -- Arya Stark, about Visenya
P.S. I feel the same about Visenya as I do about Nymeria, but I still like them both. There's just something missing...

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png

Visenya's Valyrian steel armor is covered in glyphs like this one: I WILL TAKE WHAT IS MINE FJPSAKHDFLKJSDH

"You know nothing, Jon Snow." -- Ygritte
P.S. I like this one despite the lack of curly hair. Ygritte has those boots with the fur.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png

"Treachery? I call it bravery." -- Asha Greyjoy
P.S. I decided to go with the chainmail after looking through some of Asha's chapters, which actually state that she put on chainmail. The leather looked nice too though...

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.png

Pretty bad attempt at making a yellow kraken but it served it's purpose.

Arianne has large brown nipples. End of discussion.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_26.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_27.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_28.png

"He's not yours to kill, crow." -- The Lord O' Bones
P.S. I love this creation so much...

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_24.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_25.png

"If you're going to pose as a commoner do it properly." -- Tywin Lannister
P.S. I like the way this one turned out, but I am super peeved I can't change the freaking blue on his armor. By the way that's Cervantes.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_18.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png

"Hear my words Daenerys Stormborn. To travel north you must travel south, to go west you must go east. To pass reach the light you must pass beneath the shadow." -- Quaithe
P.S. This was super fun to make although she's waaaay different from the show. Viola was made for Quaithe.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_23.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_22.png

"If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words..." Eddard Stark
P.S. Very simple and quite weak if you ask me...

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png

"I don't want to marry the Frey girl." -- Robb Stark
P.S. This looks nothing like Richard Madden but it's okay.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_15.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_16.png

"The girl has death all around her." -- Val, about Shireen
P.S. I really liked this one. MORE FUR.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_12.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF EKGBKETNhbty

Which translates to:

Another excellent round of CaS, albeit a bit weaker than the first lot. Saying that, I'd LOVE a full-body shot of Nymeria because she looks delicious. Definitely my favourite, alongside Visenya and good old Rattleshirt.
To be honest the TV adaptation has somewhat bias my view on how the characters should look, but recalling the book versions, I'd say these were pretty spot on. Quaith is particularly clever, and Val is gorgeous.
Oh, I ought to give particular notice to ASHA MFKIN GREYJOY. Simple and perfect. I also totally saw the sticker as a kraken before realising, so props for that.

Those are wonderful Gatsu! Thanks for contributing.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF EKGBKETNhbty

Which translates to:

Another excellent round of CaS, albeit a bit weaker than the first lot. Saying that, I'd LOVE a full-body shot of Nymeria because she looks delicious. Definitely my favourite, alongside Visenya and good old Rattleshirt.
To be honest the TV adaptation has somewhat bias my view on how the characters should look, but recalling the book versions, I'd say these were pretty spot on. Quaith is particularly clever, and Val is gorgeous.
Oh, I ought to give particular notice to ASHA MFKIN GREYJOY. Simple and perfect. I also totally saw the sticker as a kraken before realising, so props for that.
Will do. I'm off school tomorrow through Wednesday (thanks Hurricane Isaac!) and I'll work on some more characters. I'll make sure to get you a nice full body shot of Nymeria, which I can't believe I didn't take for you! I might go through and freaking make ALL OF THE TARGARYEN DYNASTY. Not lying, ALL OF THEM. But that would be a long drawn-out process. But short-term characters will be the Mountain, Rhaenys, Aegon I, Young and Old Robert Baratheon, Renly Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Alys Karstark, Ros, Barristan the Bold, and Daario. I'm going to have to go "A Feast for Posts" and "A Dance with CaS" with my next characters though so I'll keep most, split less than half into another pack, then add more characters to the second. I'm thinking maybe Ashara Dayne, Dacey Mormont, Maege Mormont, Margaery Tyrell, and Loras Tyrell (I had to have all the gir- I mean lovers of men in there).

Those are wonderful Gatsu! Thanks for contributing.

Will do. I'm off school tomorrow through Wednesday (thanks Hurricane Isaac!) and I'll work on some more characters. I'll make sure to get you a nice full body shot of Nymeria, which I can't believe I didn't take for you! I might go through and freaking make ALL OF THE TARGARYEN DYNASTY. Not lying, ALL OF THEM. But that would be a long drawn-out process. But short-term characters will be the Mountain, Rhaenys, Aegon I, Young and Old Robert Baratheon, Renly Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Alys Karstark, Ros, Barristan the Bold, and Daario. I'm going to have to go "A Feast for Posts" and "A Dance with CaS" with my next characters though so I'll keep most, split less than half into another pack, then add more characters to the second. I'm thinking maybe Ashara Dayne, Dacey Mormont, Maege Mormont, Margaery Tyrell, and Loras Tyrell (I had to have all the gir- I mean lovers of men in there).

I have no words, only glee.

And Gatsu, nice to see you out and around. Particular love for your Sandor Clegane. I may need to steal that =|;}D

I'm sorry if this is a big disappointment Le Bello, but I pretty much cannot make Old Robert or Daario's beards to save my life. I hope those two characters' beards burn in the deepest of the seven hells. Every other character is coming along great though!

I'm sorry if this is a big disappointment Le Bello, but I pretty much cannot make Old Robert or Daario's beards to save my life. I hope those two characters' beards burn in the deepest of the seven hells. Every other character is coming along great though!

I am not disappointed my child. You did what you could, but you should do it for you, not for us. Go forth, be strong, and take it.

Ideas for good characters that need customs:
All of the Baratheons
Rhaegar Targaryen
The Clegane brothers
Petyr Baelish
Varys (beating people with him would be hilarious)
The Kindly Man
Robb Stark (with wolf head because lol)
Ramsay and Roose Bolton

I'm sure there's a few I'm forgetting. Or a lot.

Ideas for good characters that need customs:
All of the Baratheons
Rhaegar Targaryen
The Clegane brothers
Petyr Baelish
Varys (beating people with him would be hilarious)
The Kindly Man
Robb Stark (with wolf head because lol)
Ramsay and Roose Bolton

I'm sure there's a few I'm forgetting. Or a lot.

Everyone else?

I'd be a sucker for Strong Belwas though.

I made a thread like this and it went nowhere. I'm shamed.
ANYWHOO, I have Dany, Cersei, Melisandre, and Aegon and his Sisters (Older sister Visenya and younger sister Rhaenys) who I have yet to even screenshot and upload. Oh, and Visneya and Aegon's son Maegor.
I have two outfits for Dany, outfits that like... Never change for Melisandre, because the off the shoulder was just... Too simple.
I'll upload what I have now and get Aegon, Visneya, Rhaenys, Maegor, and new Melisandre later.
Edit: Jk, I changed them all pretty hardcore, so incoming in a minute.
Second edit: I also have Brianne. HOW THE HELL CAN NOBODY HAVE UPLOADED A BRIANNE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

Ok, so, let's start.
Daenerys, my favorite character and who I personally think will grab up the Iron Throne, kick the white walkers asses with her dragons, and just rock the shit out of a throne made of swords.
This is based off the dress she gets from Xharo whato baraobobobo in Qarth in the Show.
SOULCALIBURfdddd.png

SOULCALIBURgggggggggggggggggg.png

Her in her Queen of Meereen outfit, which I came up with myself.
SOULCALIBURt-1.png

SOULCALIBURbbnnnttrre.png

Next is my second favorite character, the ever changing Melisandre. I gave up on something other then pink for her top. Just... They need to patch it so you can actually make it red.
SOULCALIBURgggghh.png

SOULCALIBURggggg.png

Next the three Targaryens
Visenya with Dark Sister
SOULCALIBUR9999999999999999999.png

SOULCALIBUR222222222222222.png

SOULCALIBURfdsa-1.png

Visenya 2p:
SOULCALIBURghhhhhhjlllllllkhgdsa.png

Aegon (The Conqueror)
SOULCALIBURggtt555555555555.png

SOULCALIBUR8888888888888.png

The youngest sister, Rhaenys whose name I probably got wrong. Her and Aegon started the massive family tree that is the Targaryen Dynasty.

SOULCALIBURgb_gfd.png

SOULCALIBURt56680.png

Last but not least of the Targaryens, the son of Visneya and Aegon, Maegor (The Cruel)

SOULCALIBURfdsa.png

SOULCALIBURgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg-1.png

Also as an added bonus, one of the Great Targaryen Bastards, SHIERA SEASTAR!
With her stupid monocolored eyes. It makes me disappoint you can't make eyes two different colors.

SOULCALIBURghhhhklpppooooooiytewq.png

SOULCALIBURghhhhhhhhhyyyyytttrrreee33311.png

Now last but certainly not least, Brianne of Tarth.

SOULCALIBURgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.png

The wolf on the flag for an extra little "Teehee"
Well, that's all I got for now. I might upload my Cersei and old Dany later.

Shiera and Brienne are my favourites out of those. So simple and spot on.

This thread is a bit slow for my liking, though once I get some sort of image-capturing/uploading capabilities, I'll show my SoIaF characters too. All uh... 3 of them.

Back