Aeon Video Thread

diadollanapkin

[08] Mercenary
Since I didn't see this made yet, post combo/high level vids of Aeon here. Hopefully, I can update this so the vids won't be lost in the posts.

Combo Vids

Soul Calibur V Practical Aeon Combos

Soul Calibur V Week 1 Aeon Combos

Aeon Combo Video

Vs Algol
Partisan vs Tiamat

vs Pyrrha

vs Patroklos

vs Aeon

vs Maxi

3/28 Aeon vs Maxi
vs Mitsurugi

vs Nightmare
3/29 Aeon vs Nightmare SC5

vs Elysium

vs O-Pyrrha

vs Yoshimitsu

vs Tira

3/28 Aeon vs Tira

vs A-pat

vs Hilde

vs natsu
Hawkeye vs Partisan

vs Sieg

Also some bad match videos on my channel before I started mixing it up more and learning some punishers. BnB is def there though.

GS partisan, I'm happy to see other Aeon players using anti-anti BB strats finally. I have been doing B, 2A and BB2A for a while, but B, 4A is VERY creative and intresting, consider it ripped off. :)

two things
A) Natsu AAB is -14 and unsafe if your near a ring edge, punish with 4B
B) random Super is the worst thing you can do with Aeon. But I think you know that now, judging by that last round. ;_;

Yeah I just picked him up yesterday, so I'm still figuring things out. He has some solid stuff, very fun to work with! :)

Here's a day two match:

Yeah I just picked him up yesterday, so I'm still figuring things out. He has some solid stuff, very fun to work with! :)

Here's a day two match:

Looks like you are picking him up fast. Keep it. This is definitely some of the best play Aeon has seen video wise right now. Not that you have a lot of competition, judging by the thread.

Don't forget that 8B+K is hitconfirmable!

Partisan, that 11B +4 on hit looks annoying in the video. hahaha...

Crowwinter, yea. 8B+K is one of the best moves.

Only videos are from a guy who played him for a couple days? This Aeon SA needs to get this thread active! I'll be playing Aeon for a bit so I can upload a few videos later this week.

No videos of me because I have time for theory fighting only. Nevertheless I'm having a tournament on Saturday (Ring's going to kick my ass again, cool) so you can expect some videos next week.

So I've been playing Aeon for like 12 hours now, my muscle memory to guaranteed followups still isn't there, and I definitely suck compared to playing my other two mains. But any input would be appreciated, like what moves that I'm not using that's essential to his game. Or different ways to approach people.

You've got some good pressure there. If you hit with 4B on counter hit, 66K gives you more damage as a followup than 44k. Also, if you're CH fishing with 22_88 AB, switch the timing of B (delay it sometimes) and you'll have a greater chance of getting a CH. LOL @ you ringing yourself out at the end of the second video. When you're that close to the edge use 44BAA instead of 4B+Kg after the 1B, BE.

I thought it was hard to win with Aeon at first, but then I embraced his best quality.
Won't upload anymore matches for a while until I feel like a quality Aeon main.

Hahaha no one is ever ready for Aeon's ring out game.

44K will give you better oki though, which is something to consider with Aeon's above average throw game.

Yea I know, I was just throwing that out there. Sometimes guaranteed damage is the way to go though, if you're fighting a good player that knows the match up, and can react to most of Aeon's oki options.

My first Aeon video from last weekend, it's from out tiny Round-robin tourney , both side made several mistakes and input error under the pressure tho.

Back