agA Discussion

Have you tried mapping a g a right next to each other? Its really the easiest way to do this move. I found sliding it with my fingernail to be easier.

I am kind of a bit jealous, because i play controller but iaga is so much easier on stick with this method compared to any methods on controller.

Have you tried mapping a g a right next to each other? Its really the easiest way to do this move. I found sliding it with my fingernail to be easier.

I am kind of a bit jealous, because i play controller but iaga is so much easier on stick with this method compared to any methods on controller.
You beat me to the point. :P
For once. >:P

I've always had A mapped above G with both on the far left closest to the stick itself (the traditional arcade stick setup). Nightblade has it the same way in his video.

Try putting A, G, A next to each other on the bottom row next to your first G button.

The point was that you can slide the whole input from left to right if you set a g a next to each other. In his video nightblade uses this setup on the bottom row of his buttons.

I just use the backside of my finger, so you dont need long fingernails. You could also try plasters to make them slide more smoothly like shen yuan.

The point was that you can slide the whole input from left to right if you set a g a next to each other. In his video nightblade uses this setup on the bottom row of his buttons.
I had to watch it again just now, I'd forgotten about that part at the end! I hadn't tried it that way because getting iagA down wasn't a huge priority at that time and I wanted to keep the buttons open for other things.

Yes thats the drawback - you waste a lot of buttons. Well you could also cheat like mandy :P

...damn, mandy, thats so unmanly...and smart...

To take a minute and plug my controller for a second: the Hitbox gives the easiest, most consistent JagA (and JagB for α players) that I have ever done, and it's done using the default button layout for arcade sticks - no weird, unique set-ups required. It also uses both of your hands so you don't have to worry about getting blisters or breaking a nail or anything like that.

Hey guys. just some advice. Usually for A:G:A i rely a little on the fluids on my hands.... and the humidity of the environment. MLG was really really cold. like REALLY cold so the air was very dry. A:G:A was harder, so i applied lube and it really helped. Just put some cream over the tape on the fingers and you are good to go.

Back