Age of sexual consent... Is pedophilia real or something we made up?

Lololol. This topic is hilarious and sad at the same time. No comment on how most of you pedos disregarded males completely.

Lol at the people who think minors are capable of understanding the consequences of their actions.

For Example:

I think it would make some sense if the age of consent matched the legal age of driving. That being said, what's wrong with women your age?

Women our age are less susceptible to brainwashing and hormonal body modification. Also I like to hear them scream.

You do realize I'm dating an older woman, right Alex?

You do realize I'm dating an older woman, right Alex?

What an amazing concept Fenris, dating someone older than you. Women your age are more prone to having cars, jobs, and apartments also. All of those have their benefits. Some girls my age get too baby crazy though.

Damn, what I really hate is these underage teens(15-16) purposefully asking for the D and they dress all skimpy and shit.

Just the other day, there was this 15/16 year old (I assume, she kinda looked older at first) wearing a mini-skirt in the damn train in the cold (wtf?) and even then the train isn't even full (there was only 4 people on, including her and myself), and so I was standing since I was feeling uncomfortable sitting down. She comes in the train car and literally stands within inches of me and stands there for about 30 seconds, then sits down in a weird angle that she just started to shuffle her lags around in weird positions to make it seem like her skirt would lift accidentally. Then all of a sudden, (around 2 stops later) she just got up to stand inches from me again.

I was staying oblivious and thinking to myself, "why doesn't some 18+ year old do this... come back in about 3 years and try it again"

Then nature was in on it too, since at one of the stops, the wind blew hard and kinda lifted her skirt in the direction facing away from me. I was a bit pissed, thinking that damned devil is tempting me, I must resist. To top things off, the train rocked really hard at one point and BAM, she made it seem accidental to have her ass rubbing against my nuts, but I felt a bit of a grind and I showed no reaction (even though I was getting hard). So was being aware of the surroundings, there was absolutely no one on that train car and my evil self was telling me "do it."

She was red at this point and she gave me a teasing look and then I was trying my hardest to not give in. What ended up near the end was that I was getting to my stop and she just reaches for my dick and tries to grasp it (I'm wearing jeans), then my body reacts going all "monkey see monkey do" and I reach and rub. At that instant, I came back to my senses and backed away and made for the door and just walked away, but had this been in another country I would've been balls deep in that girl, but society says otherwise.

Damn, what I really hate is these underage teens(15-16) purposefully asking for the D and they dress all skimpy and shit.

Just the other day, there was this 15/16 year old (I assume, she kinda looked older at first) wearing a mini-skirt in the damn train in the cold (wtf?) and even then the train isn't even full (there was only 4 people on, including her and myself), and so I was standing since I was feeling uncomfortable sitting down. She comes in the train car and literally stands within inches of me and stands there for about 30 seconds, then sits down in a weird angle that she just started to shuffle her lags around in weird positions to make it seem like her skirt would lift accidentally. Then all of a sudden, (around 2 stops later) she just got up to stand inches from me again.

I was staying oblivious and thinking to myself, "why doesn't some 18+ year old do this... come back in about 3 years and try it again"

Then nature was in on it too, since at one of the stops, the wind blew hard and kinda lifted her skirt in the direction facing away from me. I was a bit pissed, thinking that damned devil is tempting me, I must resist. To top things off, the train rocked really hard at one point and BAM, she made it seem accidental to have her ass rubbing against my nuts, but I felt a bit of a grind and I showed no reaction (even though I was getting hard). So was being aware of the surroundings, there was absolutely no one on that train car and my evil self was telling me "do it."

She was red at this point and she gave me a teasing look and then I was trying my hardest to not give in. What ended up near the end was that I was getting to my stop and she just reaches for my dick and tries to grasp it (I'm wearing jeans), then my body reacts going all "monkey see monkey do" and I reach and rub. At that instant, I came back to my senses and backed away and made for the door and just walked away, but had this been in another country I would've been balls deep in that girl, but society says otherwise.

Dude...that prolly wasn't her first time on the train. She's prolly pulled a train before too. But, if you were in another country you'd at least have free health-care to treat the dick rot she prolly passes around as part of her daily commute.

Its not a crime for two underage people to have sex with each other, as far as I know. I'm not in the mood to research underage sex atm.

Do you reckon if the boy claims to have been raped by the girl the court would care? Because I'm not sure.

Back