Alfimis recreations (soul calibur V)

@Ryu: Thy , yes i used a sticker for that^^. Don't worry. My sister isn't that much concerned about making cas like me. I'm more the design freak (you could say) xD. She will send some new creations, but right now she didn't make new things ^^'

Sticker? You used the corset thing as an undergarment right? You could've used basic pattern #18 instead of a sticker than, saves you 1 sticker.

Yes, right^^
I used a hairstyle with short hair and then used the special equipment "ornament helmet pirate" .
Two of them and rotated them that i have a big spot in the upper part and a long in the end.
If you wish i can give you the formula for the hairstyle then you might easier figure out what exactly i mean^^'
(My english isn't that good , that's why i ask >//<)

Could you post that formula or PM me it? Loved the idea

Me Back^^

Like promised the tutorial how to make the ponytail and some new cas ...

Tutorial

1.Step : use a short hairstyle

2.Step :
foto1349c.jpg

Settings for the last two :

foto1350l.jpg

foto1351.jpg

foto1352.jpg

foto1353.jpg

And that's it^^

Now my Cas...

I think she isn't very popular or well known, but still one of my fave chars of Tales of Symphonia (even if i never could play her Q__Q) I soo love her design *-*

Tabatha

foto1334.jpg

foto1335i.jpg

foto1336.jpg

And this is cool guy i randomly found on the Internet^^

Siegfried (Fate/Apocrypha)
foto1338.jpg

foto1339.jpg
foto1340.jpg

and some other i made on the fast way xD...

Morrigan

foto1345c.jpg

Lilith
foto1346.jpg

And a mixmatch of Morrigan/lilith

foto1347.jpg

All^^

The next will be definitly Martel (still working on her) from tales of series and maybe some more

Brilliant workaround on the hair for Taki. Been playing around with it the last week with my other CaS.

I had updated my Xianghua, I had no idea you liked the one I originally made. Looks like your P1 and my new Xianghua have a lot in common though =)

Thy^^
It also took me more weeks on working to get this result x.x ( i'm criticsm all my works myself while making and seeing them >//< )
You are right we both have a nice taste which clothes/parts are working well on xianghua it seems xD
I also must say that i really like your new xianghua using these stickers ^^
Your Setsuka looks amazing too grat job on her *-* and your Idea of making the golden eye of Zasalamel amazing *-*
I'm still working on that part xD ^^'

Thy^^
It also took me more weeks on working to get this result x.x ( i'm criticsm all my works myself while making and seeing them >//< )
You are right we both have a nice taste which clothes/parts are working well on xianghua it seems xD
I also must say that i really like your new xianghua using these stickers ^^
Your Setsuka looks amazing too grat job on her *-* and your Idea of making the golden eye of Zasalamel amazing *-*
I'm still working on that part xD ^^'

Here's Zas' eye formula if you would like to use it. I am using the Crescent Moon item. For the pattern, I used the one with the circles. Just shrink the size down and adjust the angle till you get the eye centered.
zasalamel2.png

zasalamel3.png

Tabatha looks nice and the weird hat looks kind of cute.

Apocrypha is indeed cool looking, i especially like what you did with the bone accesories to make some kind of armor on his chest. The rest of his armor fits together as well, but i would remove the belt because it looks kind of akward on him.

@enduringSoul : thy sooo much *-* i will use it to inspiring my Zasalamels eye and i will make sure to give the right credits!:O

@DokuganRairyu : Thanks i love the hat it really looks so cute *-*
Really the belt? ö.ö ... I thought he whould look a little strange without it x.x, but well i'll give it a try thanks ^-^

Have at it!

Though I should note that it was done specifically using Male Face 05, so some minor tweaking might be necessary in order to get it to sit right with the other faces.

Back with new stuff^^

Well , i decided to start my own Tales of story and uses the great unlimited scV creater for it designs ^^

I start with my main protagonist Kira^^

Kira
foto1355.jpg
#

Then the goddess i made which plays Martel ^^

Martel
foto1357g.jpg

And now back to my recreations i prepared ^^
This is my Version of Talim in Soul Calibur V *-*

Talim 1P

foto1359.jpg

foto1361j.jpg

Talim P2

foto1363.jpg

This is all for now hope you enjoyed^^

Good work with Martel, the colors and the stickers are good together.
Nice Talim too, one of hte best I've seen around, even if the cap in her 1P seems a little out of place ^ ^.

@furako : thy fura^^. I really tried to use a decent hat , but i needed the special accesoires to create her necklace.x.x
i used that hat and took the right and left side of it white (like the original one) but stupid camera makes everything about the hat too dark >.<

@Sophie : Glad you like them^^

Back