Algol General Discussion/Q&A

Tiamat

[11] Champion
Welcome to the Algol General Discussion/Q&A thread. This is the thread for general discussion and any questions you may have about Algol's gameplay.

this is a general discussion thread, not a gameplay thread, if you didnt want people discussing him, then you shouldnt have made the thread

this is a general discussion thread, not a gameplay thread, if you didnt want people discussing him, then you shouldnt have made the thread

The soul arenas are supposed to be focused on gameplay and this topic isn't an exception. People weren't discussing anything gameplay related in this thread. It was just a bunch of stupid jokes about his crotch.

well, i could go and say algol is a shitty character that has no business being in sc5, completely broken from noobs spamming his cannon, and that he should be removed from the game, would that do?

Uh...I don't think that. I think he is a cool character with awesome hair. I hope he gets a better sidestep. I want some more combos too.

well, i could go and say algol is a shitty character that has no business being in sc5, completely broken from noobs spamming his cannon, and that he should be removed from the game, would that do?

Ideally we wouldn't have anyone come in here and say stupid crap like that, but you can post that here if you really want to as it is at least somewhat gameplay related. Just don't expect the other users to like it.

You can alternatively fight him in quick battle(the fake online mode where you fight the bots with player names), it's much faster.

You can alternatively fight him in quick battle(the fake online mode where you fight the bots with player names), it's much faster.

so if you do that you don't need to beat story or legendary souls mode? how much do you have to fight him to unlock?

so if you do that you don't need to beat story or legendary souls mode? how much do you have to fight him to unlock?
Let me ask Rekano since he's the one that did it. He definitely didn't beat Legendary Souls. He had beaten Story but I don't think it's necessary since you unlock Algol just by fighting against him and winning. Apparently you can even beat one online to unlock him, although we haven't tested that yet, will do tonight.

I'd call you a noob for losing to bubble spam
and a retard for calling it a cannon

i call it a cannon because his hand turns into a fucking cannon, and i call you a noob because you're probly one of those people that do it

Back