Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be the Economist here. The Americans are going to be the next Brits. So we might as well start getting along by taking turns being each other's pets.

KRSJIN, surprisingly its very good, pretty mainstream as far as Wiley is concerned! I personally prefer Grimewave, but its definatley worth a purchase :) Alot better than some of the other shite grime out atm, you have to be very selective.

Hey guys did you know your arguing about spelling? Did you know the UK and US spell differently?
Did you know that your arguing about 2 different dialects of English?
Therefore nobody is right? Huh Did you? Did you?

''Have some cake''

YUM YUM.

http://www.8wayrun.com/competitions.php?do=viewteam&id=17

KRSJIN, surprisingly its very good, pretty mainstream as far as Wiley is concerned! I personally prefer Grimewave, but its definatley worth a purchase :) Alot better than some of the other shite grime out atm, you have to be very selective.

Your critique, sounded EXACTLY like my friend's last night haha. Cool man, may check it out then.

All this thread does is remind me that they stopped showing Eastenders over here in SoCal and I'm still pissed off about it.

All this from the people of the nation that brought us Seinfeld.
Fuck me ragged. I've seen funnier car accidents.

.........But of course America leads the world in the comedy stakes. ;)

Touche, Seinfeld is not funny, but Family Guy is!

This can of horse.....erm, ham begs to differ:

http://www.hamper.com/IMAGES/items/large/MH102.jpg

The ham nevah lies!

.....NEVAH!

The Ham isn't lying its just been fooled by the English.

All this from the people of the nation that brought us Seinfeld.
Fuck me ragged. I've seen funnier car accidents.

.........But of course America leads the world in the comedy stakes. ;)

Haha got me there. Doesn't matter though, for every Seinfeld there will be something stupid you guys have, like chavs or wars where you march in straight lines. We can go back and forth forever.

If I had a nickel for every time I’ve insulted Americans, I’d go to the bank and exchange it for some proper British currency.

Oh wait...

um...why are we arguing with the british here guys? england is like the size of la. london is like a shittier, dirtier burbank. how are we even comparing here? i could see if, like, west virginia and england wanted to have a slam battle, but...seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back