Amy Recruiting

Sliver

[08] Mercenary
As I'm sure a lot of people here agree with me, it's pretty sad that Amy did not make a return this game. I've been trying to create her in CaS with no luck, and was hoping someone could take up this challenge and show me how it's done.

(I'll admit, I suck at creating characters in this system. I feel it's very limited, and I suck at rigging the system. SV4 seemed to have a larger selection of gear)

Dye Viola's hair red... Then you have Amy.

I did actually try to make a more classic Amy costume for Viola and honestly found it quite hard. The lack of any lace stockings is the biggest problem.

The Dancer's top works quite well for the arms though, it gives you the mesh sleves which you can layer with a rose pattern. You can also add the extra equipment flowers to follow Amy's rose theme.

The lace necklace works well too... after that though, I'm struggling to compleate an outfit. I'll take a photo and show you what I came up with for Viola tomorrow!

Which moveset were you planning to use? Viola or Raphael? (her SC4 moves seem to have been split between those two)

Back