Any non white or asian CAS???

SkullJune

[08] Mercenary
One of the reasons i like the soulcalibur is that you can make characters, Due to the fact that i'm black i like playing with more diverse fighters.
anyone have a fighters with non East Asian (Korea,China,Japan) or white ethnicity (middle east is fine)
Heres a few of mine
IMG_08811.jpg
IMG_08821.jpg

Here are some of mine. Had a ton more in SC4 since I had much more freedom with outfits. fv.ghv;sdlfhsd;ofhspziihv
Anyway, they were posted in this thread. I've made more since and will probably post in my own thread when I hit 52. Leveling so slow... arcade is fucking boring and quick match is worse.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/scv-character-creation-discussion.8768/page-48#post-405529

My CaS roster has black, latino, indian (asia-india, not america), arab (egyptian), red-headed women, and some deliciously pale white guys... cuz I have a huge thing for pale white guys with ash-brown hair. x3 Send me an Englishman... <3

Why does people give always afro to black characters? (That Goes for gonzo and his afro samurai too).

its not like everyone makes afro for black ppl
but on black ppl afro's dont look silly/stupid

also i saw many black characters without afro and also a very nice tekken-raven!

I miss Zasa not only because was a cool char,but also for the etnic variety that him and Talim(philipina) bring on the table
Said that one of the next three i'm going to show(originals,first time for SCV) is an indian woman,you can see the chara design in my sign

Gatsu approve this, feel etnic like best (first ones) SC chapters style

I have a couple of African characters and Native Americans, and a Sikh (but Sikhs are from Asia - Indian subcontinent) I am working on a Maori character too. With many great warriros from around the world, it makes sense to cast the net wide.

One of the reasons i like the soulcalibur is that you can make characters, Due to the fact that i'm black i like playing with more diverse fighters.
anyone have a fighters with non asian or white ethnicity (middle east is fine)

How can you say you like playing with more diverse fighters when you don't appreciate fighters with non asian or white ethnicity ?

How can you say you like playing with more diverse fighters when you don't appreciate fighters with non asian or white ethnicity ?
His sentence doesn't necessarily suggest that he doesn't appreciate those two ethnicity. It's just that it is true other types are less prominent, and he probably made this thread to put them forward a bit more.

There are ONLY white and asian fighters in SCV (Zas is gone)
Excuse me for trying to integrate other cultures into a video game -___-

There are ONLY white and asian fighters in SCV (Zas is gone)
Excuse me for trying to integrate other cultures into a video game -___-

Yeah i'm basically asking you : what do you have against white and asian fighters ? If all the characters were black, how much diversity would the game really have ?

Yeah i'm basically asking you : what do you have against white and asian fighters ? If all the characters were black, how much diversity would the game really have ?
nothing whatsoever i just wish there was a second race other than White or Asian hell ill take middle east or indian
btw i never said black

Back