Any non white or asian CAS???

In general, it's easy to mess with asians and whites. They're like bread and noodles(not being racist). Easy to add stuff on them because they're just that easy to customize.

If I were to make black characters, I'm usually picky. What I detest for some odd reason, is certain people don't dress us black folks right(Pocky Yoshi is black and asian FYI =p). Or not many people explore it.....myself included.

I don't wanna see any Afro Samurais, Bruce Leroys, or any of that. Yes they're cool, but it's a pet peeve when I start seeing afro shaolin monks or what have you. Like the obligatory Bruce Leroy. I hate that a lot because it's just like making those Narutos. Unoriginal and makes me think of those ignorant fans of Rick ross or Lil Wayne or whoever trying to rap about Soul Calibur and ugh.....

When I think black people, I want something like Zas from SCIV or Sazh from FFXIII. I have no problem with rip-offs/look alikes from Raven and Afro Samurai. But they better look cool enough or else I will hurl a rock at them lol.

Aside from that, here's a black character I made. Her name is Fujo. Just being stereotypical yet with some fantasy:

f6-jpg.12000
f8-jpg.12003
f9-jpg.12005

At least you get why Pocky Yoshi is not always dressing black people. He doesn't hate his own kind, he hates how certain people make us look bad lol.

I hated how Sazh was done. .-. He's a step up from Barrett but jeez. Maybe it's because people would stick crap in my hair in middle school (which is why I've worn it straight ever since) and he had a chocobo in his. .-. Not cool.

Anyway, she looks great. :D

I've got a few.

soulcalibur-%E2%85%A4_1-png.11436

She's supposed to be Israeli, but it doesn't show very much. Mainly because her clothes are just random thrown-together crap.

soulcalibur-%E2%85%A4_3-png.11438

Here's my Native American. I'm still working on him, though. White fur armour is important to his character.

soulcalibur-%E2%85%A4_15-png.11440

Here's my Arabian girl. I've lessened the ridiculous patterning, but I haven't gotten any new pictures of her.

soulcalibur-%E2%85%A4_3-png.11526

Ethnically African, Nationally English. She's basically my attempt at an ethnic character that isn't dressed overly stereotypically.

022-png.11659

And this guy throws "non-stereotypically dressed" out the window. But, I think the patterns and the clothes go well together.

I resurrect this thread just now because i waited to have at least 3-4, and Nahua/Kirabo are recent entry :D

Nahua (atzec inspired)
soulcalibur10.png

Kirabo (masai inspired)
soulcalibur.png

Trishna (india)
soulcalibur3.png

Ardeshir (persian)
soulcalibur26.png

Many pics of these in the link on my sign :D

Here are some of mine CAS that aren't white or asian:

Female Voodoo Shaman
soulcalibur.png

Kikombos
soulcalibur2y.png

Priestress of Upuaut
Well her skin tone is brighter than it actually should be but i think it still counts for what you search for =)
soulcalibur1.png

And my galleries also offer many Non-human CAS. Nautira for example:
soulcalibur5o.png

==Check out my gallery (link in my signature) for more pictures of them and other CAS.==

I have a few characters that fit that criteria. I'll just show the humans, heh.

Ndara African
soul-of-hilde_ndara.jpg

Kij African
soul-of-hilde_kij.jpg

Teyiri African
soul-of-hilde_teyiri.jpg

Teyiri Second costume.
soul-of-hilde_teyiri-2p.jpg

Laxmi Indian
soul-of-raphael_laxmi.jpg

i have some that aren't straight up african or look stereotypical. rather they look like someone you would pass by walking down a city street. don't see any of these unfortunately.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_55.png
Keytara1.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_72.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_72.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 312
  • Keytara3.png
    Keytara3.png
    877.2 KB · Views: 222
I have some,but they're inspired on asia cultures and people but theyre not actually from there.

These two girls are from an imaginary country whith Indians but chinese culture and setting.

yAK3U.jpg

HFh2u.jpg

eexuQ.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Also, your generic desert warrior.
amy2.jpg

amy3.jpg

Gypse goat girl

zodiacupdste2.jpg

zodiacupdste3.jpg

Egyptian

zodiac27.jpg

zodiac26.jpg

Here is 3 more of mine (better quality)

Mr. Detroiy (wizard of sorts)
IMG_09211.jpg

Elissia (Demon daughter of Dr. Detroiy)
IMG_09231.jpg

My Favorite
Cleafriny a Ghanaian Princess, Wants to fight for country, Has Mossi (buffalo) spirit within her
IMG_09241.jpg

Back