anyone else getting sick of Mods?

Vorx

[09] Warrior
i make creation rooms when i play and lately i've been seeing modded creations that use the Assassin style, demonic Cervantes, and Algol. i hate modders, hackers, and all around cheaters. any one else sick of these people?

As long as they aren't negatively affecting my gameplay experience/the gameplay experience of others such as giving themselves an advantage through means unobtainable in game, then I couldn't care less. This is how I feel among all games, not just SCV.

modding does effect your game even if you don't see it right away. if something in the code glitches while your playing with a mod you lose everything. i've seen it happen before on games like White Knight. no matter how small when a modder plays online everyone is at risk.

It throws me off at first. One time I faced a Yoshi, but in the play style of Mitsu, so I was not ready for his 66BB or 2KB.

You get used to it after a round.

it shouldn't be happening at all, is no one keeping tabs on the game anymore?
these developers need to stick with a game if it still has online.

As long as they aren't negatively affecting my gameplay experience/the gameplay experience of others such as giving themselves an advantage through means unobtainable in game, then I couldn't care less. This is how I feel among all games, not just SCV.

Totally in agreement with this!

Here I was thinking someone had made a thread about the 8WR staff from the title.

Same. I hate mods too! Let anarchy reign, you communists!

Yeah mods are cunts, with their banning and locking threads. Lets get them, kill them.

We aren't so bad. :(

Want to see this thread?

I think the best thing to do is use mods with your friends. A lot of people are touchy about it.

I think the best thing to do is use mods with your friends. A lot of people are touchy about it.
Yours were great; that bigger then Asty CaS was weird. I'd like to know how to use mods for games I hardly play. It'll be like giving games a secret value yourself when the creators pretty much abandoned it. That or if it's just straight up shit in value & it doesn't seem to bring you back often. Mod's would cure that right up, or at least prolong the duration of your total time of game play since you can't find much in it anymore.

Back