Anyone else in to pen spinning

LunchSpecial

[08] Mercenary
hey i was just wondering if anyone else was in to pen spinning or is starting to learn how to spin.

If you do pen spin then post what kind of pens you have or what kind of tricks you can do.

Pens(mine):
Metal comssa
RSVP MX(x2)
RSVP V2
RSVP Custom(different grips and tip)
Bictory Custom(different grips and add metal tips)

Tricks:
Thumbaround (all versions and the fingerless)
Backaround + NeoBackAround
charge
sonic (up & down)
devil's sonic (up)
Finger Pass
LeiGun
& some other trick(s) that i probably left out

my friend also think i do a trick called the Cervantes because that's what i called this freestyle move. then when i went to show him i dropped my pen so now when i drop my pen he calls it a Cervantes.

So what about you guys????

I was into pen spinning when I was in high school, but I kind of fell out of it since I couldn't get anyone else interested in it. I still do thumbarounds and charges in college classes when I'm bored, since I still use my old RSVP MMX Custom for writing anyway.

mod rods are they called the pens for the pen spinning stunts...ya can buy them on ebay..just look around...hope this vids will help ya =)

mod rods are they called the pens for the pen spinning stunts...ya can buy them on ebay..just look around...hope this vids will help ya =)

ummm...WTF are "mod rods"
???????????????????????????
do you mean modded pens
if so stay away from Ebay!
http://Penwish.com is the way to go or make them your self

i wasnt aware of such a thing as 'pen spinning' , saw a vid of it yrs ago on utube, but asumed it was just a solitary guy with to much time. but looks like something id try *goes to get bic*

Thanks for posting this and making me waste 1 hour of my work day to try to spin a fucking pen on my fingers.

I AM SO BAD AT THIS.

Back