Anyone play DN or YGOPro?

South Of Heaven

[10] Knight
I'm a big nerd and I play Yugioh, I've been to a tournament and I plan to go again (though the last one I went to I got walked on because my deck was incomplete and I decided "ehh i'll go with it") so I was wondering if anyone on here plays on DuelingNetwork or has YGOPro? It'd be nice to have someone to duel against. :D

i play from time to time. the only meta deck i use is evilswarm, but that's just because i feel that e-dragons are soooo unfair. i have ygopro, but i don't play it often. you can find me on DN sometimes though.

i play from time to time. the only meta deck i use is evilswarm, but that's just because i feel that e-dragons are soooo unfair. i have ygopro, but i don't play it often. you can find me on DN sometimes though.
I play Madolche, tbh, because I find them really goddamned fun to play.
I actually initially made the deck just to piss of my friend Nick who used to play Gravekeepers and he hated Madolche monsters because they got around Necrovalley and he just hated the whole archetype in general, but I ended up sticking with the deck because I liked it so much.

i've been having lots of fun with my assault mode deck, i can usually get a stardust my 1st turn about 70% of the time. it's a bit tough balancing the synchro stuff and the assault mode cards (like assault beast, etc). i've also been enjoying the hunder archetype. you pretty much can do whatever you want with the deck, mine is some kinda synchro-xyz thingy lol.

Back