Anyone still play Arcana Heart 3?

HiguraShiki

[10] Knight
I have been trying to play the game again recently, but it is really hard to find people on ranked matches. Is it just my internet or did everyone stop playing it?

Well that isn't really the question. Does anyone here play/still play AH3?

Ya very few are on that game, i in fact don't have it on my system anymore..... not willingly mind you.
Hmm I guess it depends on your internet. I played it at my friends house today and fought a lot of matches back to back.

@Dullyanna: I used to go on that site. But what would going on the channel do >_<

They're most the people in the US that still play the game competently... so if you want comp online, that's where you want to go. Also they have like a weekly or monthly PSN tourney.

It seems to me that most people tend to play the game during the morning for some odd reason. Ehh oh well.
So anyone on this site play the game other than me :_(

is it for PSN? if it is i might get get.
Yes it is for PSN.

@KaiBro: It depends. If you like anime + combo style fighting games, then this is the game for you. Be aware though, it may be difficult and also, people seem to be on during the morning/night. It is possible that you may need to find people to play with instead of just going on and playing.

Yes it is for PSN.
i just found it. dang there are a lot of costume packs. but it cost 30 dollars. i can get the game for my pc as well and read it plays really well even on a crappy computer. so if i don't have to worry about online play then i should be okay getting it for my laptop. gonna test it out tomorrow and see how it is.

i just found it. dang there are a lot of costume packs. but it cost 30 dollars. i can get the game for my pc as well and read it plays really well even on a crappy computer. so if i don't have to worry about online play then i should be okay getting it for my laptop. gonna test it out tomorrow and see how it is.

Aren't the costume packs just recolors of the current costumes?

There should be some flags on the left side beneath the shopping basket tab and you can switch the currency depending on which flag you choose. Although the total for that with shipping and tax expenses is $78.53

There should be some flags on the left side beneath the shopping basket tab and you can switch the currency depending on which flag you choose. Although the total for that with shipping and tax expenses is $78.53
oh whoops. guess i didn't look hard enough but dang! that's alot for a non hardcore popular 2D fighting game.

Back