Arcade stick for ps4 and one

Seven ate you

[08] Mercenary
The title explains itself. I want a arcade stick for the next gen and I want it to have a similar layout as the Qanba Q4 for where the stick and buttons are at but I can't find any, so I went here. Can anyone help?

I actually found someone at the tournament that said he would but it costed 260$ and I'd thought it would just be better if I could just get another arcade stick that did that but sadly I can't find any.

How do I do this? Or where can I find someone to do this?
You can probably find someone on SRK that'd be willing to do it. Downside it, that reqires a pad or two depending on the compatibility you want, and soldering so it's not super cheap.

If you want to tack on limited PS4 compatibility, arcadeshock.com sells the PS360+ that has a firmware update that'll make it work with the PS4, but you need to reset the controller every 8 minutes. Ypu'd either have to have someone install it or be willing to do some DIY work. Still costs $59 tho.

You can probably find someone on SRK that'd be willing to do it. Downside it, that reqires a pad or two depending on the compatibility you want, and soldering so it's not super cheap.
What is SRK? I'm willing to pay however much it costs.

There doesn't seem to be any modders in TN and that's where I live. Will I have to ship my stick or what?

There doesn't seem to be any modders in TN and that's where I live. Will I have to ship my stick or what?
You probably would have to ship the stick unless you could find a TN based stick modder somewhere else. It may be worthwhile to make a SRK account since they'd be better equipped to answer your questions directly.

@godspu has an account here and he's been doing stick mods for years BTW. Dunno how often he visits this site lately though.

Back